Introduce Yourself..

Chris

welcome everyone!!well let me introduce myself...

I Put my egotistical mic down, and aimed for sumtin greater than fame and money...a hustle that only existed in the mind, respect that can lure one to the depths of sins.....REspect is not somethin you earn in the streets...respect is something you

get from hard work...thru out my 21 years of livin, 2005 was the defining year,,,,the key to sucess is to be kind, and to never fall inlove,especially with yourself....im ivan and im a boi that is crazy with gadgets...well my latest is stilleto 2.........

many thanks!

8avgao5.jpg

tAchiBamaboi

Hey everyone, Im Bling Boy. I know the names seems a bit weird but its my name for everything so dont wanna change it lol.

Im new to this Gta forum but have been around on other forums and websites for years so you might recognize the name. Looking forward to getting to know this site and the members on it. I hope i can be helpful and good to talk to.

See you round.

BB

Hey everyone, Im Bling Boy. I know the names seems a bit weird but its my name for everything so dont wanna change it lol.

Im new to this Gta forum but have been around on other forums and websites for years so you might recognize the name. Looking forward to getting to know this site and the members on it. I hope i can be helpful and good to talk to.

See you round.

BB

HI Bling Boy,

welcome to The GTA Place! Please make sure you read the Forum Rules. If you need any help what so ever then don't hesitate to post in the Forum. :)

-Kel