Introduce Yourself..

Chris

Hey everyone, Im Alex, And im from NSW. I like Soccer, Rugby, Basketball, Wrestling, Tennis.

I have a wii, ps2, 2 psp's.

I have GTA San Andreas, Vice City, GTA III (PS2)

I have GTA LCS, VCS (PSP)

I have gta san andreas, vice city (PC)

My website is: www.soccerondemand.blogspot.com

Favourite Sporting Teams:

Basketball- NBA (Lakers), NBL (Razorbacks)

NRL- Brisbane Broncos

Football- Liverpool, Man UTD (EPL), Barcelona (La Liga), Juventus (Italy Serie A), Sydney FC (A-League), Olympiakos (Greek League).

I also like watching UEFA Champions League, World Cup, Euro Championship (2008 next year).

my email is [email protected], email me for my msn or just pm me.

Guys shut up. Cole, there are lot's of members on here that do flame, but most of us don't flame which means that most of us are good. Mainly, all of the members I know flame in the warzone, but outside that sub forum, they don't flame because it's against the rules to. Also, if you say this site is awful, how do you think we're already a good site? The site you obvisously advertised to us (Which you aren't allowed to do) isn't that good either, in fact, it looks completely cluttered up. I guess you wouldn't like that, would you?

Never say this site is awful because not every member on here is horrible. There are some mature, nice members on here which would welcome you comfortably and I would like to welcome you here but saying that every topic in here is full of flaming is just completely false. You're a good member as I can see, but you haven't even seen the rest of this place because most of this place is still a nice place to be in. If you like to stick around, you can, but never say that to this site because alot of us can be offended by it. Thanks.

And Cole, welcome to TheGTAPlace, stick around (If you want).

Guys shut up. Cole, there are lot's of members on here that do flame, but most of us don't flame which means that most of us are good. Mainly, all of the members I know flame in the warzone, but outside that sub forum, they don't flame because it's against the rules to. Also, if you say this site is awful, how do you think we're already a good site? The site you obvisously advertised to us (Which you aren't allowed to do) isn't that good either, in fact, it looks completely cluttered up. I guess you wouldn't like that, would you?

Never say this site is awful because not every member on here is horrible. There are some mature, nice members on here which would welcome you comfortably and I would like to welcome you here but saying that every topic in here is full of flaming is just completely false. You're a good member as I can see, but you haven't even seen the rest of this place because most of this place is still a nice place to be in. If you like to stick around, you can, but never say that to this site because alot of us can be offended by it. Thanks.

And Cole, welcome to TheGTAPlace, stick around (If you want).

Yeah, Sorry about my previous post but he was asking to get flamed.