Introduce Yourself..

Chris

Hey Guys, Im Fido, a lot of you may know me from other forums and from my past gta site which is since closed. I do have a new one but im sure i cant advertise here so i wont but the link is in my sig if your interested. I live in South Florida, United States and Im almost a senior in high school. Anyways, good to be back here and glad to see a lot of you again!

Hey Guys, Im Fido, a lot of you may know me from other forums and from my past gta site which is since closed. I do have a new one but im sure i cant advertise here so i wont but the link is in my sig if your interested. I live in South Florida, United States and Im almost a senior in high school. Anyways, good to be back here and glad to see a lot of you again!

OMG!? Fido??? GTA-Addic? Is it you? :thumbsup:

Wow welcome to the forums!

Hi my name is John, and I just joined. I was wondering if someone could help me, I am having problems for installing the Long Night Mod for VIce City. All I have is the Rar file and nothing else, not the script file, readme file or anything. Can anyone help me with this? I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Hi my name is John, and I just joined. I was wondering if someone could help me, I am having problems for installing the Long Night Mod for VIce City. All I have is the Rar file and nothing else, not the script file, readme file or anything. Can anyone help me with this? I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Welcome, John ;)

I'm not a modder of Vice City, but do you have a Rar extractor? If you don't I suggest you try 7-Zip.