Introduce Yourself..

Chris

Hey everyone, names Joel.

I joined the other day or yesterday can't remember. :wacko:

Anyway I'm a photographer and love GTA. I own all the 3D games except 4 which I'm hopefully getting today if my local shop stocks them. SA is realy fun to play and almost finished it before i upgraded from Xbox to Xbox 360 so i had to start again, but i just use cheats and go where i want because i couldn't be bothered playing through it again since i wont finish it before i get 4.

I love cars motorsport and motorbikes. In the future i want to own a Yamaha R1 best looking bike made IMO.

Hey everyone, names Joel.

I joined the other day or yesterday can't remember. :wacko:

Anyway I'm a photographer and love GTA. I own all the 3D games except 4 which I'm hopefully getting today if my local shop stocks them. SA is realy fun to play and almost finished it before i upgraded from Xbox to Xbox 360 so i had to start again, but i just use cheats and go where i want because i couldn't be bothered playing through it again since i wont finish it before i get 4.

I love cars motorsport and motorbikes. In the future i want to own a Yamaha R1 best looking bike made IMO.

:P

Welcome.Enjoy your stay.

hiya everyone im melenie rose arteaga :innocent:

Hi there... :dribble:

welcome, have fun and enjoy your stay :)

and check out some topics here made for Strawberry Shortcake, you'll love it :P

You gotta love it, fo' the lulz... :coolthumbup: Actually, she's not related to me at all, other than her interest with Strawberry Shortcake, so she's not my sockpuppet...

Edited by Huckleberry Pie