Introduce Yourself..

Chris

Hey guys, my name is Steve. I'm from Australia and thought I'd stick my head in and have a look. I liked the place so I thought I'd register up and continue to grow the community.

How's everybody going? A few things about me;

I'm a scorpio. I like sports, all sports, there is not one sport I can think of that I don't like and if there is one I haven't tried I am always looking to give it a go. I like music, all types of music I'm into. I love playing video games, can't get enough of them. Also, I like boobies :yup:

If you've just joined then post in here to introduce yourself

:hi:

ok, first up- an apology- I dont even know how this'll turn out 'cos I cant speak HTML.

secondly I've come to this forum to post an idea thats gonna need some proffesional modders to help me with: GTA Heroes - all of the characters from the TV series "Heroes" and their powers playable in GTA San Andreas.

let me know if any of you are interested

oh, and btw call me Midge

If you've just joined then post in here to introduce yourself

:hi:

ok, first up- an apology- I dont even know how this'll turn out 'cos I cant speak HTML.

secondly I've come to this forum to post an idea thats gonna need some proffesional modders to help me with: GTA Heroes - all of the characters from the TV series "Heroes" and their powers playable in GTA San Andreas.

let me know if any of you are interested

oh, and btw call me Midge

Hey welcome mate.

And lol, we speak English here, no HTML. And if you're interested on getting a mod project started, post in the San Andreas forum and hopefully you'll receive some anwers.

Enjoy.

Well, this is probably late but I haven't been active for long. I'm Girish from India and my favourite GTA game is San Andreas. If any of you guys are on GTAForums, you might know me as 'girishb'. I'm the SA forum moderator over there.

Looking forward to spend some good time over here...

Edited by Girish

UtterGarbag here. I'm a priveleged member on gtastunting (so yes im a stunter) and i've been going to this website for months so i figured, what the hay. I'm gonna join. I've been a firefighter for the city of new york stationed in the heart of the city since 2001. Any other gtastuntinger's on here?

Edited by UtterGarbage