Introduce Yourself..

Chris

Hey whats up i found this forum a few minutes ago when i was searching for a site or something for the rampages for vice city stories for the ps2...i have 100 percent completion in vice city and san andreas and want to get this one done..But enough about that..My name is todd other wise known as duffy on a few forums..I'm a gta addict to a sense and well since i'm sure if i dont tell how i came up with the name someone will ask or mistake me for a girl (its happened)...

I'm a huge pop music fan and hilary duff is a goddess and i came up with it one day when i was on halo 2 on live...i figured hey i'm a gta fan and i listen to hilary duff when i'm on snipping spree's so why not use it...Other then that i'm a chill and relaxed guy who will be cool with people if they are cool with me...feel free to message me on here or anything at alll...once i get my page set up on here and my sig and all that i'll add my myspace link...nice to meet everyone

Hey whats up i found this forum a few minutes ago when i was searching for a site or something for the rampages for vice city stories for the ps2...i have 100 percent completion in vice city and san andreas and want to get this one done..But enough about that..My name is todd other wise known as duffy on a few forums..I'm a gta addict to a sense and well since i'm sure if i dont tell how i came up with the name someone will ask or mistake me for a girl (its happened)...

I'm a huge pop music fan and hilary duff is a goddess and i came up with it one day when i was on halo 2 on live...i figured hey i'm a gta fan and i listen to hilary duff when i'm on snipping spree's so why not use it...Other then that i'm a chill and relaxed guy who will be cool with people if they are cool with me...feel free to message me on here or anything at alll...once i get my page set up on here and my sig and all that i'll add my myspace link...nice to meet everyone

Welcome to the forums, Hillary, God Bless and enjoy your stay here at the forums... :coolthumbup: