Introduce Yourself..

Chris

Hi guys,

I just joined 2day coz i like gta games especially gta iv MAN I LUV DAT GAME!

anyway im 26 from London, England i like animals, computers, tv, music and art.

At da moment i have vice city on my pc coz like playin back to the future hill vally mod on my gta and also knight rider aswell coz i love those films and tv series.

but at da moment im having probs with knight rider mod it keeps crashin (i dunno y), but if any of u guys found a better mod plz me no.

Thank u 4 ur time

Hi everyone, new member reporting for duty.

As I'm sure most of you have noticed already, my name is David. I accidentally stumbled upon this site just an hour back. After giving the site layout a proper examination, as well as reading through some of the boards to get a firm grasp of what kind of community I'm dealing with, I decided to register. I must admit it is not often that I come across a community such as this one, only seen one of its kind before. I have yet to encounter any form of fuss while browsing the site. Either you keep that shit behind the scenes, or you are in fact a big happy family. Either way, I must complement you all for the great atmosphere that you've built up over the years. Be proud, very proud. :)

That said, I hope I can find my place and fit in like all the rest. I look forward getting to know each and every one of you, until then. Peace!

PS: Don't take the word Boss in my signature the wrong way, I'm not trying to be a pretentious asshole. It's the name of my black lab. :P

David

Edited by ÐÅvïÐ