Introduce Yourself..

Chris

Welcome all!

Make sure you read the rules before you start posting! The Forum Rules is located at the top left of your screen.

Be a good member, put effort into your and respect everyone!

Before you start a topic, make sure you:

• Read all the Sticky'ed topics first.
  • Use the Search function to check for similar topics

Once again, welcome to the GTA Place! :)

EDIT: Forum rules are located at the top left, not right.

Edited by NotYouHaha

If you've just joined then post in here to introduce yourself

:hi:

im new i just joined

Welcome to TGTAP, enjoy your stay!

And just advice, don't listen to me in the forums, I'm a pretty bad role model as far as the Forum Rules go. :innocent::hurrhurr:

ok now im very new and need help i have gta san andreas and vice city and i was woundering how to get mods on to the game its for ps2 and i have nothing else just ps2 and tv is ther something i need to buy or what. thanks :bashhead:

im new i just joined

And just advice, don't listen to me in the forums, I'm a pretty bad role model as far as the Forum Rules go. :innocent::hurrhurr:

ok now im very new and need help i have gta san andreas and vice city and i was woundering how to get mods on to the game its for ps2 and i have nothing else just ps2 and tv is ther something i need to buy or what. thanks :bashhead:

Simple answer: You can't.

...and welcome.

:)

Actully you can its just a pain in the ass to do

and welcome all new members

im new i just joined

...and welcome.

:)

HOW

Hi all! I am new to the forum, from London, England, but I bought GTA when it came out, I bought GTA: London when it came out, I bought GTA 2 when it came out, I bought GTA III when it came out, I bought GTA Vice City when it came out, I bought GTA San Andreas when it came out and *I bought GTA IV when it came out!

The above tells you I have been a gamer for a long time, and you may guess I am a PC gamer rather than console gamer, which makes me an endangered creature I know!

I have actually been PC gaming for 20 years, with Atari ST, Commodore Amiga, Commodore 64, Spectrum 48k and the 4k memory Vic-20 before that!!!! :)

I found the site as I thought the GTA IV radio stations weren't that good after Vice City (still my favourite GTA version!) and wanted to see if I could rip the radio stations to put in the independent station of GTA IV, and came across your wonderful little utility to do just that! Thanks!

I was lucky enough to spend 4 weeks in the mid-west of the U.S. in 1986, and listened to the radio stations all the time! Compared to the couple radio stations we had in London at the time, they sounded fantastic - and of course coming from London, I loved all the adverts too, like the local U.S. car dealers! It was likebeing in a movie as I drove around Indiana and Minnesota with the window down, driving through endless wheat fields in the summer sun, listening to tracks like Mister Mister 'Broken Wings' and Cutting Crew with 'I just died in your arms tonight'on the various radio stations like 107 Rock!

I plan on going through my GTA's from the beginning after finishing GTA IV, so expect me back here often! :)

See ya - for now!

...and welcome. :)

HOW

Try reading the "Can I mod my game?" part of Gerard's SA Modding Guide.

Need help im new and my gta sa is bugged :bashhead: anyone who mods sa:mp might be able to help me, i need a backup of all the old clothe s so can you please post a link or file for me, it would be a great help. ch6zrp :thumbsup:

Try reinstalling, TGTAP cannot post parts of the game.

Well, anyways, Welcome Everyone!

Please remember to read & understand the Forum Rules.

A few good rules can help you around these forums:

- Read & understand everything before you write.

- Use the search function before you make a new thread.

- Look at the date of the topic before you post.

- Try to limit your posts and think if people will find your post useful.

- Use good judgement and respect the moderators, admins, and everyone else.

Hope you all stay active and hope you see you all soon! :D

Well, better late than never...

Hello, I'm RiderFan. I've been around the internet for a while now. Some may know me from 4chan (mostly /e/, but there were too many bastards there so I quit that board). Some may know me from Danbooru.

I've gotten better at manipulating textures and models over the past few months, and might post some for you all.

I'm active on this forum now since Jcafe24 is down...