Introduce Yourself..

Chris

I guess i should post here.

I'm a old timer, member since 2006, but haven't been active in a LONG time. I would of been about 14-15 when i first joined here (Jeez, makes it seem SO LONG) but yeah, just coming back for a bit of a chat here and there.

Cheers.

Welcome back and welcome everyone new and returning...

... Including me! I've been a member here since 2007, but I left for a while after the site has decreased activity, I've also been very busy but I'm gonna try to come back as much as I can :D

I have not officially introduced myself yet, so I will now. I go by "Masked Marauder" and joined around, mid last November I think. I always seem to be looking for some new computer related challenge to learn. Used to edit/publish my own website (html, dhtml, javascript, css, etc). Dabbled with imaging and animations. Started modding with "Oblivion" but felt overwhelmed by the gross exaggeration and everything turning to "Hentai" (just not my thing). Abandoned Oblivion for quite a while and moved on to modding GTA series; mostly Vice City. Started by changing textures then went to adding/moving objects by editing the main file. Then figured out Blender, found some scripts, and went kind of nuts making the sexiest women that I could. Then I started getting requests to make conversions and figured out rigging and the guesswork that it takes to change models from one format to another. Recently moved on to editing 3D animations - how far I go with that remains to be seen. Just replaced my video card (I think I wore the old one out) and restarted Oblivion; just for playing, not modding. But I am taking what I have learned from modding GTA to see what I can do with Oblivion now after all this time, especially now that I know more about Blender, texture mapping, and all of that. Yeah, I have bounced around a lot. There is much discussion here about the lull in member activity, but to me it is better than feeling lost in a big crowd. But, wait until GTA V comes around, then the GTA Place will be jumping again. So "Hello" all, MM.

I guess i should post here.

I'm a old timer, member since 2006, but haven't been active in a LONG time. I would of been about 14-15 when i first joined here (Jeez, makes it seem SO LONG) but yeah, just coming back for a bit of a chat here and there.

Cheers.

Welcome back and welcome everyone new and returning...

... Including me! I've been a member here since 2007, but I left for a while after the site has decreased activity, I've also been very busy but I'm gonna try to come back as much as I can :D

Same here. I was only ten back then, and I remember being so ignorant and retarded. Sucks how much the site's decreased in activity since I've been gone. I remember back in 07/08 there was a new post every few seconds. How's everyone been doing? And also, I'd like to say sorry to everyone for being such a retard lol. Also to the mods for having to put up with my shit.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey lads, I am Carva. I am a newcomer to this forum but have an account on GTAForums.com for 9 months now. In that account I have 2,100 posts and enjoy it. I plan on making good contributions to this forum and staying around, while staying ctive on GTAF as well. Thanks!

Edited by Carva

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Greetings, fellow TGTAP users and fellow GTA fans.

I'm MrLanceVanceDance, an editor and inspector of Grand Theft Wiki and, of course, a member and user of TGTAP forums.

If you need any information about the Grand Theft Auto series, go to Grand Theft Wiki (http://www.grandtheftwiki.com/Main_Page).

Edited by MrLanceVanceDance

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...