Introduce Yourself..

Chris

:D:hi: Hey everyone,

I m Jatin aka sWaNkY j. So, to begin with, I am new to this new forum n wud like to make a headway for our discussions. I guess everyone out here agress dat San Andreas was the best game ever in the GTA series, so if anyone wud like to share their crazy moments, lucky escapes, etc. :P

Also, wat are the things that were, u knw, kind of lacking? ( i hope there aren't many, or if there are any, shudnt be much.) I am eagerly waiting for GTA GB. Lets see when it will hit da stands......n do gimme a buzz about the things u wud like to see in GTA: GB. :lol: Keep it rollin', later.

sWaNkY j :hi: Ms]

lotsa ppl have been having problems and need help on that paticular mission. i got all gold exept for one. destroying targets. but i dont need to do it cuz a hydra already spawns at the airfield. cuz i beat vertical bird.

anyway hello sorta new ppl

hey,

as in destroying targets, u better switch on the inside camera wherein u will be able to see the target. destroy the three trucks when u r able to lock the three targets easily. when u get done, raise up n do a quick 180 n head towards the moving jeeps. Its easy to nock them off too. i presume u must have gotten gold in landing, so, it shud b a cakewalk to land the same on time, make sure u do not exceed 1 min 20 secs (roughly). U r done then, but, still, there are many more painstaking tests ahead dat u need to pass, in case u have any problems, call da shots. ciao.

sWaNkY j :innocent:

hey, all da best......if u get frazzled up somewhere, do gimme a buzz.............there are many tests to pass, so, go ahead and do well.

Hello mates, how are you guys? Well im from Australia as you might tell by my accent. Well i just want to have fun on this site, it seems like a great site. I hope everyone is kind to me, because im warning you guys i sort of have a temper. But that is no need to worry about ol' chum, well take care everybody and i hope to hear from everyone of you

:D:hi: Hey everyone,

I m Jatin aka sWaNkY j. So, to begin with, I am new to this new forum n wud like to make a headway for our discussions. I guess everyone out here agress dat San Andreas was the best game ever in the GTA series, so if anyone wud like to share their crazy moments, lucky escapes, etc. :P

Also, wat are the things that were, u knw, kind of lacking? ( i hope there aren't many, or if there are any, shudnt be much.) I am eagerly waiting for GTA GB. Lets see when it will hit da stands......n do gimme a buzz about the things u wud like to see in GTA: GB. :lol: Keep it rollin', later.

sWaNkY j :hi: Ms]

hey,

as in destroying targets, u better switch on the inside camera wherein u will be able to see the target. destroy the three trucks when u r able to lock the three targets easily. when u get done, raise up n do a quick 180 n head towards the moving jeeps. Its easy to nock them off too. i presume u must have gotten gold in landing, so, it shud b a cakewalk to land the same on time, make sure u do not exceed 1 min 20 secs (roughly). U r done then, but, still, there are many more painstaking tests ahead dat u need to pass, in case u have any problems, call da shots. ciao.

sWaNkY j :innocent:

hey, all da best......if u get frazzled up somewhere, do gimme a buzz.............there are many tests to pass, so, go ahead and do well.

ummmmmmmm.................ok.............. ill keep it in mind. welcome to the forums. have fun and dont get annoying. like how u did here.

mr. I, hey welcome. lol temper huh. no problem. i kinda have that. just learn to go with the flow.

and welcome to the forums everyone els! :hi:

me and my modded baggage handler, we find vice city quite amusing!!! I DONT use any modding machines/downloads cos my computer cant handle them and the version of vice city in australia is different so you cant use the trainers or anything on it. only a save file modder and it only just works. wish you people could make some some mods that are for the people with real crap/standard computers....

Edited by racer135

Konbanwa!!

Proud to be here. :coolthumbup: Black cat has joined a great world of modding and tooling!!

I've allready downloaded a lot of stuff fo san andreas and I hope i'm going to manage to put all on my game.

See you all soon!!

Sayoonara!

Black Cat :ph34r: !