Introduce Yourself..

Chris

hey im new here but have got a rough idea about modding so i need some help with how to install save games and i need help wit gta san andreas mod its a aston martin by shark tuining the green 1 well i got prgrams like sami and installed it but when i try to load file or start new game the bar stops half way and stays there no matter wot i do so yea o and great site :coolthumbup:

hey im new here but have got a rough idea about modding so i need some help with how to install save games and i need help wit gta san andreas mod its a aston martin by shark tuining the green 1 well i got prgrams like sami and installed it but when i try to load file or start new game the bar stops half way and stays there no matter wot i do so yea o and great site :coolthumbup:

Yeah welcome to TheGtaPlace, and yeah loads of Members will help you with Modding.

Hello, I' m SpwngeBob and I own a PSP, PS2, Gamecube and this PC and I own the following GTA Games:

GTA3 (PS2)

GTA Vice City (PS2)

GTA San Andreas (PS2 and on Christmas I will also have the PC version)

I started to use CheatDevice for my PSP and developed some cheats for it but then I accidentally dropped it and it broke into a million pieces. I couldn't mod any other games and the only one was The Movies, I started to mod that, I made some cool movies but then eventually I got bored so I started saving for the PC version of San Andreas. I haven't got it yet but I'm getting ready to mod it. By christmas I will have the game.

Smell you later

Hello, I' m SpwngeBob and I own a PSP, PS2, Gamecube and this PC and I own the following GTA Games:

GTA3 (PS2)

GTA Vice City (PS2)

GTA San Andreas (PS2 and on Christmas I will also have the PC version)

I started to use CheatDevice for my PSP and developed some cheats for it but then I accidentally dropped it and it broke into a million pieces. I couldn't mod any other games and the only one was The Movies, I started to mod that, I made some cool movies but then eventually I got bored so I started saving for the PC version of San Andreas. I haven't got it yet but I'm getting ready to mod it. By christmas I will have the game.

Smell you later

I know your username from somewhere but I don't remember. Welcome to TheGTAPlace.

hey,i'm new to these forums but i've been playing gta for years now,ever since gta2 came out,i'm here to help anyone on anything,send an e-mail to [email protected],say which game you need help for and i'll put up a topic in the gameplay & help section,i've also got alot of glitches for each of the games,some of them are really quite fun,so if you want to see them just send me an e-mail and i'll put up a topic in the corresponding section,later

hey,i'm new to these forums but i've been playing gta for years now,ever since gta2 came out,i'm here to help anyone on anything,send an e-mail to [email protected],say which game you need help for and i'll put up a topic in the gameplay & help section,i've also got alot of glitches for each of the games,some of them are really quite fun,so if you want to see them just send me an e-mail and i'll put up a topic in the corresponding section,later :thumbsup:

post-7905-1163827210_thumb.jpg