Introduce Yourself..

Chris

Hey and welocme, And to join a gang you must have alot of posts and been here for a while.

Why that? Any normal gang would accept someone with a few posts. 20-30 posts is enough to review the person. But I guess high spam post count makes you e-cool.

Welcome Carl J. Don't spam to "stay active" ;)

Well esla.a this is like a 2nd home to some of us. Of course, talk about GTA but do it in the right spot. You can talk about random stuff in the lounge and serious in serious chat. Play on the arcades. Stay long enough and get enough money(get money by posts,don't spam though) to make or join a gang and play in the gang wars. So stay active, don't spam, and have fun and enjoy TGTAP.

BTW welcome all other new members.

I am friend of ethan the gta helper. I am not a Satanist or a Stoner but I do love heavy metal music and playing multiplayer GTA with ethan the gta helper! I established my position as a prominent PSP GTA player on the old CheatSync forums and on the YourPSP.com.au forums. I wish to continue that trend and reaffirm my position in the console GTA community. Especially once Grand Theft Auto IV rolls around. Thank you for reading and I wish to be freinds with you all. wiiiiii!

P.S. I hope to God that MZ isn't on these forums...

PPS: Holy shit it's Neil Christie!! Haha I remember Neil Christie! Hey Neil, I'm judas_coach from your old GTAPSP site. The reason you have/were/still am hated in the GTA community is pretty obvious... Remember when Ade left GTAPSP and took his Pimp My Garage project with him? That is in my opinion the reason you are hated. Another reason may be posts on your site such as the main article up on GTAPSP right now... Articles saying "Vice City Stories Fails to Make Impression on UK Charts" and crap like "Vice City Stories Sent To Play.com Bargain Bin"!!! Why don't you make reports on how good the damn games are?! Instead of being cynical and repetitive make a positive contribution to the Portable GTA community. It's not like we need more cynics in the GTA community withour adding a major site owner to the mix! Be more positive and acknowledge your flaws. Welcome to the boards, Neil... I hope we can mates.

Edited by Iron Priest 4:20 666

I just cleared out two pages of spam here. Everyone who posted flames towards the spammer is a fucking idiot I'm sorry to say. Only ONE person reported ANY of his posts. This is getting ridiculous now, and next time this happens EVERYONE involved will be getting warnings. Learn to follow the rules.

Sorry for all the legitimate new members here, enjoy the site!

I just cleared out two pages of spam here. Everyone who posted flames towards the spammer is a f***ing idiot I'm sorry to say. Only ONE person reported ANY of his posts. This is getting ridiculous now, and next time this happens EVERYONE involved will be getting warnings. Learn to follow the rules.

Sorry for all the legitimate new members here, enjoy the site!

Sorry about that chris.

And yeah AaronB, welcome to thegtaplace