Introduce Yourself..

Chris

PPS: Holy shit it's Neil Christie!! Haha I remember Neil Christie! Hey Neil, I'm judas_coach from your old GTAPSP site. The reason you have/were/still am hated in the GTA community is pretty obvious... Remember when Ade left GTAPSP and took his Pimp My Garage project with him? That is in my opinion the reason you are hated. Another reason may be posts on your site such as the main article up on GTAPSP right now... Articles saying "Vice City Stories Fails to Make Impression on UK Charts" and crap like "Vice City Stories Sent To Play.com Bargain Bin"!!! Why don't you make reports on how good the damn games are?! Instead of being cynical and repetitive make a positive contribution to the Portable GTA community. It's not like we need more cynics in the GTA community withour adding a major site owner to the mix! Be more positive and acknowledge your flaws. Welcome to the boards, Neil... I hope we can mates.

LOL. Do you think this is the real Neil Christie, or possibly an imposter?

Hello People I have Migrated from Neoseeker forums and I was looking forward to see this place.Don't let me being new at this Forum fool you.I know a LOT about the PS2 version of San Andreas and would be happy to answer any questions!~

Hello people.

I didn't know where else to post this but I'll put it here. (Didn't want to create a new topic either)

I'm definitely not new to this forums but I've been absent for over 4 months. I was formally WiseGuyEddie and EddTehPwn3R in 2005 - mid 2006. Now I'm no wise guy, or a pwner. I'm simply Edds, keepin' it real.

Anyway, I hope the forums has become more active over the past months and props to Chris for keeping the site up. Once again, this is Edds, back on the forums, hoping to make a name for myself, have a nice day.

Edited by Edds

Hello people.

I didn't know where else to post this but I'll put it here. (Didn't want to create a new topic either)

I'm definitely not new to this forums but I've been absent for over 4 months. I was formally WiseGuyEddie and EddTehPwn3R in 2005 - mid 2006. Now I'm no wise guy, or a pwner. I'm simply Edds, keepin' it real.

Anyway, I hope the forums has become more active over the past months and props to Chris for keeping the site up. Once again, this is Edds, back on the forums, hoping to make a name for myself, have a nice day.

Wow, You've been here for about 1 year, Well anyways Welcome back to TheGtaPlace. :yup:

i guess im new. but very active. cya around.

Well you never introduced yourself before you posted. Anyways again welcome to thegtaplace. :hi: