Chris

Introduce Yourself..

Welcome to the forums, Ethan! We hope you enjoy your stay here and remember to read the rules. Sorry, I don't think there are mods for VCS on PSP.

hi all :thumbsup: only jus heard about this site??i been playing gta's for years.....hopefully i can learn some tricks (cheats)?? :clapping:

I suppose I can post here introducing myself...I've been registered here for three years, but don't post much (at all?) - just browse the main site :P The name's Alec, and I'm one of the webmasters over at GTAGaming. I like these forums, though, so I might make some appearances more often.

welcome Rappo, i'm also a member of GTA Gaming forums, but my account is banned for no reason :(

anyway, have fun and enjoy your stay :)

welcome gtanewguy... have fun and enjoy your stay :P

thank you sir just only a newbie on playing san andreas just started playing

:innocent:

sorry for my ignorance :bashhead:

first i dont want to play this but i still borrowed the installer ang install it on pc!

and i really gives the pleasure enjoyed it for 1 day and OMG im getting addicted on GTA :dribble:

it really give me the feeling of something :coolthumbup:

thank you sir for your welcome i'll stay here alot cause i wanna learn :rolleyes:

I suppose I can post here introducing myself...I've been registered here for three years, but don't post much (at all?) - just browse the main site :P The name's Alec, and I'm one of the webmasters over at GTAGaming. I like these forums, though, so I might make some appearances more often.

GTAG Webmasters? Aren't you a mod? :mellow:

BTW, welcome rappo, enjoy yourself and this is for all of you other new members!