Chris

Introduce Yourself..

Cheers m8, you don't seem too bad yourself. :)

Yeah, it's a nice signature alright. I just want everyone to know that I didn't make it, my photoshop skills are....lacking, to say the least.

I merely provided the photo and someone else did the magic. :awesome:

Admittedly, I did not expect good grammar, friendly gestures, and such compliments when I read your name. I expected some 13 year old who just learned how to use funny symbols and wanted to lol at everything he said.

Much welcomed you are!

wow, i never thought Spaz will say that :o

welcome David, you seemed to be a decent member, stick around because this forums needs more members like you ;)

Should I be honored? hehe

I'll stick around, hoping for some good times further down the road. Hell, I'm off to a great start already. :)

Should I be honored? hehe

I'll stick around, hoping for some good times further down the road. Hell, I'm off to a great start already. :)

yeah you should, since Spaz isn't really friendly towards new members :rolleyes:

and its nice to hear that you decided to stick around

Hello, guys. I am Shirokuchi and I'm new here. I have all the Grand Theft Auto games for PC, PSP, PS2. My latest addition is GTA IV for PC, which I am trying to complete now. :) I hope you all will welcome me warmly and I hope to have a great time here.

Why can't I upload mod?I put file and screenshot then i click on upload file and i go to downloads>skins and player models and i don't see them.Pleaase somebody tell me how.

Edited by GTA Moderator

I am Raybob, been on this site for about 2 and a half months, and I've already got people on my bad side. Spaz the Great, Chris 82, L-RiC, etc.

I absolutely love GTAIV on PS3, and I enjoy modding textures in GTAVC.

Also, as some of you already know, I do have strong conservative reformed Christian morals. (Don't flame me :innocent: )

whats up?

my name is Evan Allen. I live in humboldt county i am curently a freshman, and i'm Nathans cousin[Nate10].... so....sup :awesome: