Chris

Introduce Yourself..

Well, better late than never...

Hello, I'm RiderFan. I've been around the internet for a while now. Some may know me from 4chan (mostly /e/, but there were too many bastards there so I quit that board). Some may know me from Danbooru.

I've gotten better at manipulating textures and models over the past few months, and might post some for you all.

I'm active on this forum now since Jcafe24 is down...

Hey guys. I've been using this site to download mods for Vice City, SA, and GTAIV (Yea, I played back then), I just never went on the forums. I figured I'd join now that I'm having trouble with my GTA modding, finally. R*'s patches are such shit.

welcome to all of you RiderFan, chamboy13 and AlbertWMoses

read the rules and have fun, stick around too ;)

you can always ask on other sections of the forums if you have any problems or questions

All I can say is Hi to everyone, and to suggest going back a page for my first hello, as I wrote a paragraph about me rather than the 2/3 words most do! :)

All I can say is Hi to everyone, and to suggest going back a page for my first hello, as I wrote a paragraph about me rather than the 2/3 words most do! :)

Welcome to TGTAP. Hope you have a pleasant stay and do something. :)

hi every one how r u i have just joined the forums my name is kanja malik and i'm from

pakistan and 19 years old i love the gta games and here is an wondrful atmosphere in forums

i love and like this forums and i hope all members and modraters and adminstrators will help and support me

god bless all :coolthumbup:

hey all im a new to thegtaplace.com ive been modding gta games for myself for years now.(since GTA3) most of my mods in the past were image based but ive done a few models for the gta games over the years... none ever uploaded which is a big regret :D

Whats up people, im new. ive been playing gta for a while, and have finally found out how too mod it :) hope to meet some of you.

Hi! And Good luck with your modding! :)

Hi to everyone else just joined too!

Edited by UK_John