Chris

Introduce Yourself..

Hello. I am Pimpeh, the bitch of these forums.

(I'm not really a girl but meh)

Edited by Pimpeh

sup all? just joined the forums, been visiting the site since vice city was out, and just joining now lol

so yea... erm, monkeys

Hey. Might know me from alot of other forums as either NoName, or ilovefood. Joined here, because heard nothing but good (havn't heard much), but looks awesome.

Umm, yeah. I while ago I've made an idiot of myself on GTAF, but thats not the usual me.

ilovefood on GTAF.

Edited by NoName

Hi, I am Renegade. I enjoy PC gaming more than console gaming, and have both the PC and PS2 version of GTASA. I also play HL2DM, CS:S, CS, NFSU2, BF2, AA, and UT2004 - all on the PC. I enjoy GTASA the MOST simply because you can do anything you want in that game, which automatically makes it the best. I hope to join a gang, but for some reason the board logs me out every time I click 'Apply for a position'. Or, I am logged in, I click 'Apply for a position' and it returns the error 'ERROR: Guests can not use the gang system'. I'm not sure what that's all about, but anyway. I think your guys' whole GTA simulation is freakin' awesome. Oh yea, how can I get some cash? I kinda want to buy a piece. Lol. Is there a way to make money, or only by interest? Can I sell stuff? Or make a store? Anyway, I plan on being a regular at these forums. Happy to be here. :thumbsup:

Edited by Renegade

Renegade -- You look really cool. I am Pimpeh, bitch of the forums.

Your Problem -- Post it in the suggestion forum. :)

Renegade -- You look really cool.  I am Pimpeh, bitch of the forums.

Your Problem -- Post it in the suggestion forum. :)

hey thanks man. will do. it still does it to me... :/

Well, like I said post in the suggestion forum. Chris (the owner of these fine forums) will fix it ASAP. :)

Im baaaaack. From the dead, I got unregistered but now I re-registered myself. Dont beleive me? Go to the GTA 4 Topic, then go to THE NEXT GTA Topic its ######, go to page 30, look for MGILB81 there and youll see. I rule. Oh yeah, hi yall. :evil:

Im baaaaack.  From the dead, I got unregistered but now I re-registered myself.  Dont beleive me?  Go to the GTA 4 Topic, then go to THE NEXT GTA Topic its ######, go to page 30, look for MGILB81 there and youll see.  I rule.  Oh yeah, hi yall. :evil:

Trying to get your old post count back?

Hi guys I'm Kirby2005. I'm a great fan of GTA, as I'm sure most of you are. I'm here just to have fun and enjoy these great games. Now I'm currently trying out Stunting in GTA:SA. I hope I get some good stunts. Anyways, I'm Kirby2005 and these froums rock! :D