Chris

Introduce Yourself..

^_^ Hullow I'm Kez! I got your site from someone on GTA-series so i thought would have a look. It looks interesting. Hopefully everyone is a nice here as they are there. ^_^

hey my name is luke duke and im the newest member here i was told that if ur a gta fan than to try over here the site looks good and very active way cool. i already luve it here!

Sorry I didn`t post this earlier. I joined a month ago but I was inactive. Hello everybody! My name: VladC means my name and initial of my surname.

Edited by VladC

yeah i just wanted to tell the pepole of this fourm that i decided to come over to this fourm becuas i didn't like the way all the things were headed at gta gaming.. at the very least you seem to have alot better smilies biggrin.gif

i just wanted to make sure that you guys knew i wasn't a noob because i didn't have any posts or because i just registered in here.

i've been playing gta since gta 2 and i hate to be treated like a retarded three year old by someone going

" OMG joo noob joo only hA\/3 tree posts i hA\/3 4 i pwn" i hate that kinda thing okay so i hope i can help with whatever need helping and i'm already happy i made the change the fourms here seem much nicer.

yeah i just wanted to tell the pepole of this fourm that i decided to come over to this fourm becuas i didn't like the way all the things were headed at gta gaming..

Isn't Gtagaming all crapshack now?

Welcome, I hope more make that smart move

Welcome, all and one, to our simple slice of paradise.

Whether you stumbled in, or was invited by a friend.

Once you're in, the possibilities never end.

Spaz The Great welcomes you to join the community. Try to be a good member, but don't try to hard. If you screw up, I'll be your worst enemy.

ok dude, you want proof, i've just come home from getting my GCSE results and i got an A in English Language and a B in English Literature, so obviously i can write in standard english. if it makes you happy, i'll continue to write like this, like i said before, no problem

Hello everyone!

I am Anarchy 99, Franswursts brother.

@All Staff members: My brother talked to the staff, and said it's ok if I sign up. (because we have the same IP)

So hey again, hope I'll like it here! :D

Que Onda? I am Tatsumaru. Iam new to the GTA Place, and this place rocks! :dribble: I'll be hanging around, poping tags and such inadaquesys. (made up word) :P