Chris

Introduce Yourself..

Actually, you being the new guy, it's actually don't piss US off and everything will be fine. When you're new to a forum you don't come in acting big. Unless you know the people who run it, then you'll probably have more..... Respect?..... In the forum.
??? your crazy, this is only a website you know..

That does suck.

But then again, I'm always right and treat people like shit, yet have hardly any posts.

It's a strange, strange world.....

030.gif

Like everyone just thinks becasue they have a higher postcout and been here longer than others means they are always right and treat others like shit and seem to mistake the internet with life.

For example, you joined a day before me and I have twice as many posts as you do.

I'm surely not new, but I haven't been on the forums in at least a year or so (literally) because of various things. For those that do not remember me, my name is Justin and I am a 16 year old webmaster / PHP guru.

Nice to meet some of the new GTA Place members that weren't around when I was last active here. :)

Yea, I plan on coming in from time to time. To be truthful, the only GTA site other than mine that I usually venture to anymore is The GTA Place, then again, Chris does the best job of getting new information.

Things have gone well, I suppose, I was without internet for a few months last year, but besides that, all is well.

I think I may venture over into the Gangs area and see what is avaliable. :P

Yes, seems like you've done a great job with this place since I was last here. 5,000 members and that pretty Alexa rating.

And as far as PHP guru's go, yea, you beat me hands down. :P

That mainsite is a work of art.

Just joined! Interested in some of the San An and Vice City stunts :) I'm training all the time :D (I only have Vice City for Xbox, I lost SanAn for it.. O_o, so I'm gonna get SanAn for PC) So I may or may not post some screenies/vids >:)