Chris

Introduce Yourself..

hello to all new members... read the rules and respect the mods

and don't be an ass

@MarcoGOD... punta ka lang sa Downloads section, pwede ka nang mag-upload ng mga mods mo at irespeto mo 'ko :P

Edited by Ar-v the Nameless

hi! im GTA moron

i am new to here, can all people here greet me?

well im raymond's friend but dont ban me yet...im using his computer today only <

unneeded word

i need leasons so please teach me, ok guys? :)

Edited by GTA moron

well, welcome "i am dude"... i hope you'll enjoy your stay here and please read the rules and respect the mods

maybe Raymond could tell you what will happen to you if you became an ass

yes, welcome here dude, don't hesitate to ask questions if you have problems... most of the guys here would be helpful to you :)

Hello, I'll introduce myself properly. I'm Jack, and I come from Wales, UK. I'm doing my A-levels at the moment and I'll probably go on to university. I like gaming, listening to music (rock / metal), comedy (stand-up, movies or whatever) and talking or getting drunk with my friends!

I've been a GTA fan since I was younger and bought the original one for the PS1, I must have spent hours driving around, killing people, and running around farting and burping lol! The only games console I use at the moment is the Xbox 360, but I might get a PS3 one day if it begins to completely out-perform the 360. My gamertag is "jackthewelshman" if you want to add me. I cant wait for GTA IV to be released, it should be amazing!

Hi and welcome to TGTAP Jack! Please make sure to read the rules (Which can be located below the banner were it says "Forum Rules") and enjoy your stay! :)

hi all! gta roks man! i dont feel bored playing it for hours! as i am new to here, pls giv me more guidance!!
Hello, I'll introduce myself properly. I'm Jack, and I come from Wales, UK. I'm doing my A-levels at the moment and I'll probably go on to university. I like gaming, listening to music (rock / metal), comedy (stand-up, movies or whatever) and talking or getting drunk with my friends!

I've been a GTA fan since I was younger and bought the original one for the PS1, I must have spent hours driving around, killing people, and running around farting and burping lol! The only games console I use at the moment is the Xbox 360, but I might get a PS3 one day if it begins to completely out-perform the 360. My gamertag is "jackthewelshman" if you want to add me. I cant wait for GTA IV to be released, it should be amazing!

Welcome to the forums guys! I hope you have a good time and please take a moment to read the forum rules! Please enjoy yourself and try to stay active! :hi:

Also as of recently some members who have now been banned have been flaming members left, right and center, so please don't do what these members have done and just enjoy yourself! :hi:

Already banned. Rawfulz.

Anyways, welcome to TheGTAPlace all new members (Not banned ones though). Please read the rules and enjoy your stay!