what to do when bored

I either play multiplayer with anyone who's online at the time and just chill. When I'm not play multiplayer, I spawn an Annihilator, fly to the Majestic Hotel, spawn a NRG 900 / Sanchez and drive off the roof in hopes of landing firmly and safely on the ground without losing any health whatsoever. It's worked quite well in the past, fun too. When I really want a challenge, I go to the empire state building, spawn a Sanchez and drive off of that. The stunt jump over on Chase Point is fun to complete as well, since it's really high and... stuff.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
now you wait for saints row 2

Ur, not to be an ass, but was that really relevant?

Well, why not go and steal a nice boat, and go around the whole of Liberty City, if it's a sunny day, look at the sun whilst driving the boat, amazing. It would be even amazing if you had a LCD or Plasma TV, so you can experience the full quality of the graphics (Yeah, I played GTA today and did this).

Or just go and kill the pedestrians whilst in the car, I did and it was fun, seeing all those unique gaming moments made from that awesome DMS program which makes it is just amazing. ^_^

Oh and go to the statue of happiness, when you get to the entrance, begin to push the guard around (Don't punch him or anything) and keep doing that until he gets in the position to fight, then go to a nearby cop (Which should be next to you) and go and hide behind him, make sure to crouch as well, then watch them both get their guns out and shoot each other, hilarious thing to do in all the GTA games. lol.