what to do when bored

Go to middle park.

Where the lake is....there is a small fence thing so ppl dont fall inside.

But on some places there is a ladder.

Stand by the ladder and as ppl walk past, push them in. Its really funny. Coz then they try to climb up the ladder but you can push them in again :P hehe

Other things you can do is get a heli, go on a building, spawn a bike and then jump from building to building. Its pretty cool.

you could also push a ped....then when they go to hit you....run up to a cop and then the cop sees the ped punch you so he arrests him and puts him

into his police car and if you follow him (might take ages) he actually takes him to the Aldernet State police facility (jail) Its wicked.

Go to middle park.

Where the lake is....there is a small fence thing so ppl dont fall inside.

But on some places there is a ladder.

Stand by the ladder and as ppl walk past, push them in. Its really funny. Coz then they try to climb up the ladder but you can push them in again :P hehe

Other things you can do is get a heli, go on a building, spawn a bike and then jump from building to building. Its pretty cool.

you could also push a ped....then when they go to hit you....run up to a cop and then the cop sees the ped punch you so he arrests him and puts him

into his police car and if you follow him (might take ages) he actually takes him to the Aldernet State police facility (jail) Its wicked.

Awesome. I have done that loads of times. But I've never actually followed the police cruiser. Thats on my list! And its probably best done in Alderneay.

I spend most free time replaying missions or base-jumping on bikes from building to building. :thumbsup: Now if only R* had added parachutes.

I just love the wonderful ragdoll physics in the game, so I'm gonna use them to their fullest extent!

The physics arent Ragdoll. They are called "Euphoria". Thats why they are better :P

Euphoria is the engine that makes the peds realistically stumble when you shoot them, but when peds fly off your car when you hit them and when niko falls off a bike, that is ragdoll.

Edited by Shortbus

I just love the wonderful ragdoll physics in the game, so I'm gonna use them to their fullest extent!

The physics arent Ragdoll. They are called "Euphoria". Thats why they are better :P

RAGE is the engine that makes the peds realistically stumble when you shoot them, but when peds fly off your car when you hit them and when niko falls off a bike, that is Euphoria.

BOLD: I think that's the correct way.

Euphoria is a game animation engine created by NaturalMotion based on Dynamic Motion Synthesis, NaturalMotion's proprietary technology for animating 3D characters on-the-fly "based on a full simulation of the 3D character, including body, muscles and motor nervous system".[3] Instead of using predefined animations, the characters' actions and reactions are synthesized in real-time

Nah I had it right.

Edited by Shortbus

hmmm

i dont own the game myself, but when just messing around playing at friends house

call the cops/ambulance/firetruck then blow them up when they get there, drive around try to get to top speed then crash into something, do jumps, get a helicopter and 4 stars and gun down the police helicopter with ur helicopter

... i wonder if you can put custom soundtracks in the pc version. it'd be crazy not to, they've had it in all of them since GTA III, no reason not to :P

Euphoria is the engine that makes the peds realistically stumble when you shoot them, but when peds fly off your car when you hit them and when niko falls off a bike, that is ragdoll.

Uh, I think that's also Euphoria as well. :P

I mean it's all unique animation, isn't it? (Note that I've only played a few times)

Listen to the music on the radio while flying aroun LC in a chopper. Or attempting sick stunts of the tall buildings in Algonuin. Because it doesn't matter how

you get down as long has you survive the falllllllllllllllllllll!

Edited by totalaccessGTA