Clean up the Mean Streets?

I have not used one cheat code.. and i still cannot unlock this achievment. it say "Cature" the criminals but i do not know how to Capture then only kill them, i have it for XBOX360, is there a way to capture them? cause i have like 50 criminals wasted but still nothing..

Anyone know what i am doing wrong? :-( :pissedred:

i didn't do them all in a row. just keep going to the current crimes section of the police computer and kill the people (don't know why they word it "capture"). i generally went after criminals that it said were on foot as they were easy to run over or gun down on the move while stolen cars lead to annoying chases where you usually end up damaging your police cruiser enough to need a new one. i also did it in alderney because the southern police station (just beneath the river that runs across the island) has a really easy cruiser to steal behind the station without pissing off the cops up front. you can check how many you've done under the "mission" heading in stats...it's all the way near the bottom of the page. hope that helps in some way.

Edited by Distaind

i didn't do them all in a row. just keep going to the current crimes section of the police computer and kill the people (don't know why they word it "capture"). i generally went after criminals that it said were on foot as they were easy to run over or gun down on the move while stolen cars lead to annoying chases where you usually end up damaging your police cruiser enough to need a new one. i also did it in alderney because the southern police station (just beneath the river that runs across the island) has a really easy cruiser to steal behind the station without pissing off the cops up front. you can check how many you've done under the "mission" heading in stats...it's all the way near the bottom of the page. hope that helps in some way.

Thank you i will try that and keep ya posted :-)

**crosses fingers** HAHA :thumbsup: