Minor Details

Ok so I got a new 360 a couple of weeks after gta iv was released which came with the game. After a while of trigger happy playing, i noticed a couple of minor details:

At some intersections, when the traffic light is green, the shadow on the floor underneath the light remains red.

When you try and open a car door but it is being blocked from opening by a lamp post or somthing, niko manages to get in even with the door being ajar

When you smash a large cars window to get in it (eg the hummer lookalike), niko will often put his hand through some of the cars bodywork because the animation is not finely tuned enough

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the game and these are only 3 in the 100's of minor details which make the game unique. Any other minor details youve spotted? please post a response and tell me! Thanks

I filmed a video with my crap Sony Cybershot camera, and Niko somehow turned invisible. I'm not kidding - I was driving around on a motorbike running people over, crashed into an ambulance and then stole a taxi, when Niko reappeared. I really don't know how it happened, but I remember I was crouching next to a taxi looking at some guy who'd been run over, I got up and I couldn't see Niko. I could do everything as normal, but he was invisible. I might upload the video to Youtube, but I'm really busy with work. You'll get to see the footage definitely, but not just yet. :) It's on a 40GB PS3 BTW.

Also, if you hit a car window with a baseball bat and someone's inside, stand next to the drivers door. When they get out they'll go through the door, you'll be next to them, and then you'll be moved back a bit for them to get in a standing position. Only a small thing, but needless nonetheless.

EDIT: I'll be uploading the vid imminently, I changed my mind.

EDIT 2: When I tried to upload it, I kept getting errors. You'll see the vid later today. :)

Edited by The Bossman

I just figured that out in a laundromat. The 2* warrant was no prob to lose but I only got $44.

You've noticed by now the rusted out cars that show up? Later in the game a chopshop opens up & pays for cars

depending on their condition, like a Huntley in perfect condition is worth $4000. I grabbed a rusted out Vigero &

figured it would be worth $50 or so, just for a laugh. I got there w/out hitting anything.

"IN PERFECT CONDITION, THIS CAR IS WORTH $1800" :rofl2:

Later in the game a chopshop opens up & pays for cars

depending on their condition

I grabbed a rusted out Vigero &

figured it would be worth $50 or so, just for a laugh. I got there w/out hitting anything.

"IN PERFECT CONDITION, THIS CAR IS WORTH $1800" :rofl2:

Hehe. Very nice. When in the game is this feature available? Cheers