Pibwasser For Real

hi all

was just scanning through ebay looking at different merchandise for GTA IV (i like all the t-shirts and usually try to get hold of them) and came across some Pibwasser Beer!!

LOL - i cant actually beleive that R* did this for real - quite a collectors item and i wonder how it tastes, might be worth a bid at £20, what do you guys think?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=250253526183

cool

I'd like to add though, I'd very much like to buy that. But 20 quid for one bottle? No mate, I'm not paying that much. I know it's rare as hell but I'd want at least 3 for that. One to drink, one to show off with, and one as a spare in case some idiot breaks the other one.

LOL, you would actually drink it. It's probably actually piss. :lolbounce:

On sites like Ebay they could actaully sell real piss water... So i dont really trust to pay money for something i produce for everyday for free... It could also be fan made, i can also make a sprunk soda with sprite inside and sell it for money on Ebay.

Sounds much to me like your the one actually selling this and producing it, trying to convince us to buy it.

Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee

hello

nah that isnt my auction - 3 for 20 i dont thnk that would happen mate ive seen them go for at least 50 on there even when bidding starts as low as 20 buck.

lots of other people recieved them in the industry not just kikzo - also @ Dr.Dbl-Gee, if i was selling it and you won my auction i would probably add my own jizz to it then re-seal it with super glue. Then rub my balls over the bottle then send it to you :)

happy days

hello

nah that isnt my auction - 3 for 20 i dont thnk that would happen mate ive seen them go for at least 50 on there even when bidding starts as low as 20 buck.

lots of other people recieved them in the industry not just kikzo - also @ Dr.Dbl-Gee, if i was selling it and you won my auction i would probably add my own jizz to it then re-seal it with super glue. Then rub my balls over the bottle then send it to you :)

happy days

You see thats why i also dont trust shit like Ebay... And what you just said, GTA4Life121 was very very very wierd but if i were selling it, i would not forget to shove it up my ass first and you left that out...

And i bet you, its actually him selling it... We are not retards......

Doesn't matter since it's sold now anyway.

And Jesus Christ what's with people still in the whole "never trust ebay" attitude. Only retards get scammed now, I mean you can tell just by the persons feedback how reliable they are. I myself have over 100 feedback and never once had a problem, simply because I don't buy from low feedback users.

Doesn't matter since it's sold now anyway.

And Jesus Christ what's with people still in the whole "never trust ebay" attitude. Only retards get scammed now, I mean you can tell just by the persons feedback how reliable they are. I myself have over 100 feedback and never once had a problem, simply because I don't buy from low feedback users.

Well unlike you and most other people, ima huge retard and always end up gettin bullshitted... somehow... lol

But i mean buyin somethin called pißwasser.... For actual money