The Snow Storm

you kill all tha bad guys in the hospital, then pick up the drugs, come out of the room and go through the door ahead and then immediately turn left and run all the way to the end, kill the 2 cops in the room there but be quick b4 any more run in. then just leg it out the door, turn right and go through the gap in the fence and jump into the water, there is a boat there, get in and drive out to see till you lose your wanted level.

easy peasy!!!

i've tried it like 5 times but after that it was easy (might have been a lucky getaway though, my health is like an inch away to death)

first you kill all the drug dealers, that was very easy.

when the police ambushed me, it was the hardest thing, i had to kill all of them. just move carefully, don't forget to use cover system and shoot all the swat members and regular cops

i prepare a comet that time, it was very easy to be destroyed, but it makes your getaway faster and if you're lucky the cops will miss a lot when shooting.

prepare a patriot, that's the perfect car for this.

i did this my thrid time round

first waited in there too long

second picked up the first aid kit and the armour but ended up running into them and they just stopped me

third time shot the three guys at the front then legged it to the boat and sailed out to sea

easy peasy third time

so i saw this and i must say this is the hardest mission i have do so far

Mate, my best advise is not to look and listen to the strategy guides, go straight into the hospital with an AK47 or similar and full health and armor, take loads of cover with the Right Bumper/R1 and shoot everyone! once youve killed everyone in the hospital, go get the coke and find the first aid kit, ready to floor the nearest car to the building and get away from the cops! After reading all the strategy guides and stuff, it took me 2 tries to complete: first is with the help of the strategy guides and the second is with the advise I have just said! Hope this helps

• 3 weeks later...

The Bobcat!? :rofl2: Those things are about the worst vehicle you could use to run from the cops.

Before you go in, look for a break in the fence next to the water leading to a small dock. Keep track of where that is.

As soon as you get the bag, RUN for the exit & for that break in the fence. You should find a nice fast boat. Avoid the cop

boats & loose your warrant.

• 5 weeks later...

the first time I played this mission I did it for my friend because he was stuck on it, I did it the first time around. Then when I got to it in my own game I beat it the 3rd time around. I have beat it twice doing the same thing: park a cavalcade facing away by the short brick wall, Take out the thugs (Uzi and AK should do it), before picking up the coke plan your exit (going 2 doors forward and then turn left, but equip the shotgun first), just run down the hallway pumping the 2 swat guys full of lead w/ the shotgun, then in the big entrance room there is either one or 2 swat guys jus blow them and keep running and dont shoot anyone outside just run to ur car, hop in and escape. Hope this helps.

• 1 month later...

Passed it first time, though it was a pretty close thing after the cops started swarming in.

As for Three Leaf Clover, I started the mission on slightly less than full health the first time, but lasted until we fled into the Subway tunnels, whereupon I got hit by a stray bullet. The second time (with full health and some armour just to be sure) was fine.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
The Bobcat!? :rofl2: Those things are about the worst vehicle you could use to run from the cops.

Before you go in, look for a break in the fence next to the water leading to a small dock. Keep track of where that is.

As soon as you get the bag, RUN for the exit & for that break in the fence. You should find a nice fast boat. Avoid the cop

boats & loose your warrant.

You read the walkthrough guide didn't you :P