• Snipe People
    • Get Into Fist Fights
    • Going On Dates With That Internet Girl You Picked
    • Watch T.V.
    • Go To The Comedy Club
    • Get Drunk And Drive Home
    • Commiting Suicide

• 8 months later...

hm... I start from my safehouse, put myself on a nrg-900, put the pedal to the floor, fly away and suicide, then go into the hospital and RAMPAGE, running from the hospital to a roof, getting me a 6 star wanted and kill hundreds of cops, get arrested, whistle to a cab, phone some chicks, make sex with them, calling P and get drunk, after going with the cab to comedy and then watch tv, get out and become 'The bitch slayer'! I don't know how much time will work for me this, then i'll start to stalk people, or get me some cheats and RAMPAGE the streets, gta 4 didn't deserve my 4 years waiting :( oh well, can't do anything, still loving gta :x

I enjoy sniping down random pedestrians with a sniper rifle. I usually use Playboy X's loft as the snipe spot. If I'm not splitting peoples heads open, I am cruising around just looking at the scenery. I also try some odd ways of killing people. For example I will Pistol whip the Pastor outside the Broker-safe house... Watch him flee then get into a fight -- and just get close enough to let the dude I'm fighting beat the living hell out of the Pastor. Or I'm chucking Billiard balls at people... I just love the physics in this game.

-J.N

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have the game on PC, but can't play it till I upgrade my PC (Which is soon!), but I played it for 3 hours on my cousins XBOX 360. And I just love getting in a car, going as fast as I can, then jumping out and smacking into an oncoming car, while my car drives off into the distance smacking into other cars. I just love doing this!!!!!!!!! Oh and jumping out of Helicopters is also a "ROFL" situation... xD!

I have the game on PC, but can't play it till I upgrade my PC (Which is soon!), but I played it for 3 hours on my cousins XBOX 360. And I just love getting in a car, going as fast as I can, then jumping out and smacking into an oncoming car, while my car drives off into the distance smacking into other cars. I just love doing this!!!!!!!!! Oh and jumping out of Helicopters is also a "ROFL" situation... xD!

I could spend hours doing that! The comedy clubs are really fun, i would take all of my friends there even if they didn't like it until i saw all of the acts. Are there any other besides Katt Williams and Ricky Gervais?

• 3 weeks later...