Little annoying bugs...

Theres a couple bugs that I've noticed in the game that I can't seem to get rid of. I was wondering if anyone has found a fix for any of these...

My favorite thing to do in SA is just drive around on the highways (lol) for some reason the people are retarded and end up crashing me. Sometimes (it seems like its at random, with any car, on any street) A car will be driving fine like it should. but then it will flip around and be driving backwards. Then the car does a freaky fast 180 degree turn which usually always slams into my nice car I just modded (lol) It always happens when I'm close enough to hit the flipping car.

Also, the motorcycles seem to go slower than the cars, and cars will always hit motorcycles and they cause huge pile ups, is there any way to speed the motorcycles up?

This really isn't a bug, but cars will get off the highway from both lanes, they always seem to slam into the side of my car. Is there any way to change the paths that the cars follow? Also, is is at all possible to give cars turn signals? I think it would be pretty cool for the other cars to use signals.

Lastly, my game seems to be screwed, because it will try to start, go to a black screen, then quit back to my desktop. When I delete the settings file in GTA SA User files the game starts up, but I have to reset all my options. The game runs fine after that its just really inconvenient. The next time I try to play it does the whole ting over again.

I use SA for a driving simulator more than anything else, and if I could fix these bugs I would be so friggen happy

You could try the "Empty Streets" mod (in download section) that gets rid if all peds except cops.

I started using that one when I got tired of peds screwing up races. It also makes the last test at the SF driving school

a breeze. Best of all, it's a DATA mod so you can use your saves.

Here's the link -

http://www.thegtaplace.com/downloads/file.php?id=579

Edited by Urbanoutlaw