do you think that gta4 should have werid things in the game

do you think that gta4 should have werid things in the game  

37 members have voted

1. 1. do you think that gta4 should have werid things in the game

• yes
    • no
    • i don care

Yeah, i thought that Beating heart thing in IV was far too easy to find. Although, it's was pretty funny.

There could still be lot's of things we haven't found yet... I'm still looking! Mostly around Central park and some of the landmark's.

Weres the beating heart?

Inside the Statue of Happiness... (You'll see a sign saying "No hidden content this way") There's a crappy sweatshirt there aswell.

however it would be nice to the Zombietech Coorporation again, if thats the name?

No it was Zaibatsu Corporation.

YoungEra, The bigfoot thing and the ghost of Beverly, etc you probally saw on youtube right? Well someone played, saved the game, and edited the video to have those things in it. They probally used fraps or something like that. But there are the Bigfoot prints.

It would be intersting though like the phone and the bodybags. Maybe theres more. Walk around IV more maybe you'll find something.

well they need to put real things but im going on a investigation on gtasa to see if its real or not

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
yeah maybe theyll put some in the next gta game just because everybody wanted them so bad idk much about new york city but they should have some myths or something in the game just for fun

that would b cool, give the ppl somin to do after the game. The San Andreas boards r packed with myths and secrets like the toen under the sea (true apparantly) As for bigfoot, part man part animal and i think its the animal part that stops them from adding such things, only animals aloud r birds and rats.

• 3 weeks later...
In da statue............
Yeah, i thought that Beating heart thing in IV was far too easy to find. Although, it's was pretty funny.

There could still be lot's of things we haven't found yet... I'm still looking! Mostly around Central park and some of the landmark's.

Weres the beating heart?

Inside the Statue of Happiness... (You'll see a sign saying "No hidden content this way") There's a crappy sweatshirt there aswell.

guys you could have put that in spoilers... i hadnt found it yet