what do you pick when you are choosing someones fate *SPOILERS*

what do you pick when you are chooseing someones fate  

29 members have voted

1. 1. what do you pick when you are chooseing someones fate

• let them live
    • end there life

The first time through, I killed most of them, although I let Dwaynes ex live, I let Dwayne live and I let Francis live. All the others I killed, including Darko. However, I'm playing through it again now, so I'm saving the people I killed first time round, and vice versa for the ones I didn't kill.

The first time through, I killed most of them, although I let Dwaynes ex live, I let Dwayne live and I let Francis live. All the others I killed, including Darko. However, I'm playing through it again now, so I'm saving the people I killed first time round, and vice versa for the ones I didn't kill.

you should change everything but you should still kill playboy x

you should change everything but you should still kill playboy x

I didn't see the point of killing him again on my 2nd play through, I don't wanna waste my time doing things I've already done. Same for Darko Brevic, I saved him on my 2nd playthrough, and killed him on my 1st, just because I hadn't done it before.

• 2 weeks later...

Im all the way through the game and i killed everyone but dwayne's ex. If i ever play through the game again though im gonna spare everyone cause it will leave more for you to do later in the game like after the main story is over. Every one of those people you have a choice about will come up again as a random character mission if you spared them. So you will either get to kill them eventually anyway or help them in some way