Sign in to follow this  
Young Era

what do you pick when you are choosing someones fate *SPOILERS*

what do you pick when you are chooseing someones fate  

29 members have voted

1. 1. what do you pick when you are chooseing someones fate

• let them live
    • end there life

I let everybody live if whoever I'm doing the mission for, I don't like, like Vlad, i like Dwayne but I left his GF alive anyway even though she's a bitch.

I let the guy live in the mission, Ivan The Not So Terrible, I let Dwayne's ex live, I let Clarence live, and I let Darko live. I pretty much kept everyone alive.

I don't even remember getting a chance to let the guy Vlad tells you to kill I let the EX live but i kept failing because I didn't see the bike so I got Mad and Blew her away and that time I completed the mission

Edited by Whitaker

The first time through, I killed most of them, although I let Dwaynes ex live, I let Dwayne live and I let Francis live. All the others I killed, including Darko. However, I'm playing through it again now, so I'm saving the people I killed first time round, and vice versa for the ones I didn't kill.

The first time through, I killed most of them, although I let Dwaynes ex live, I let Dwayne live and I let Francis live. All the others I killed, including Darko. However, I'm playing through it again now, so I'm saving the people I killed first time round, and vice versa for the ones I didn't kill.

you should change everything but you should still kill playboy x

you should change everything but you should still kill playboy x

I didn't see the point of killing him again on my 2nd play through, I don't wanna waste my time doing things I've already done. Same for Darko Brevic, I saved him on my 2nd playthrough, and killed him on my 1st, just because I hadn't done it before.

If you leave me in a soundproof room with 60 or 80 people and give me a machine gun...... THE whole room willbe covered with blood and the same thing with vlad playboy francis darko DIMITRI clarence and ivan ooo and Kate....

Im all the way through the game and i killed everyone but dwayne's ex. If i ever play through the game again though im gonna spare everyone cause it will leave more for you to do later in the game like after the main story is over. Every one of those people you have a choice about will come up again as a random character mission if you spared them. So you will either get to kill them eventually anyway or help them in some way