What do you use?

Bulletproofboy

A year ago I used to get email invitations from multiple friend services (Hi5, Zorpia, Friendster, etc) but currently I use Bebo since I just really stuck to it and found some others too complicated (in some, you have a limited amount of photo space O.O).

I have considered Facebook, but I've turned it do wn since I'm not in high school. :P Hehe.... :blush:

EDIT: OH, and most of my friends go on it.

Edited by NotYouHaha

New Thought: It's weird how all these sites are basically the same idea but only a few are popular and not everyone goes to one individual one, eh?

That brings me to a new thought. How did Facebook become so popular (at least here in Canada) even though many similar sites would've been great alternatives? First one made? I doubt it. The name?

Facebook because every single person in the UK/USA old enough to be in high school uses it so I can actually stay in touch with my friends now that we're all at different uni's and stuff. It's also used by professionals so it;s good for work and such, also don't get spam and shit on there, unless you install crappy apps on your profile.

MySpace I don't use but still have an account there if I ever need to get in touch with my friends who went emo, I also used to use it to find new music but not so much anymore. Main reason to hate myspace is that almost everyone has shit layouts where you can't read any text. At least facebook is clean.

The worst social networking sites are most definitely these three below. Anyone who disagrees with me clearly actually uses one of them, seriously this is like, well known among internet denizens now...

Bebo is a pile of shit infested with kiddies under 16's in the UK only who can't type properly and can't design themes for shit

Friendster is just full of people who for some reason don't like Facebook or MySpace, they ironically have less friends because of this.

Hi5.com is full of annoying fucks who just spam everywhere, and is seemingly only popular with people from certain countries

Bebo is a pile of shit infested with kiddies under 16's in the UK only who can't type properly and can't design themes for shit

Friendster is just full of people who for some reason don't like Facebook or MySpace, they ironically have less friends because of this.

Hi5.com is full of annoying fucks who just spam everywhere, and is seemingly only popular with people from certain countries

x2

I use Orkut and FaceBook.

Facebook because every single person in the UK/USA old enough to be in high school uses it so I can actually stay in touch with my friends now that we're all at different uni's and stuff. It's also used by professionals so it;s good for work and such, also don't get spam and shit on there, unless you install crappy apps on your profile.

MySpace I don't use but still have an account there if I ever need to get in touch with my friends who went emo, I also used to use it to find new music but not so much anymore. Main reason to hate myspace is that almost everyone has shit layouts where you can't read any text. At least facebook is clean.

The worst social networking sites are most definitely these three below. Anyone who disagrees with me clearly actually uses one of them, seriously this is like, well known among internet denizens now...

Me? I use Friendster, although some of the profiles I see there were amateurishly made and would scare off the W3 Consortium just because of the ill-designed CSS - text hard to read, bad contrast, etc....

Me? I use Friendster, although some of the profiles I see there were amateurishly made and would scare off the W3 Consortium just because of the ill-designed CSS - text hard to read, bad contrast, etc....

agreed. many friendster users have very poor or having no knowledge on CSS and HTML code... plus they doesn't know how to make their profile look professional and cool. i used to laugh at sometimes <_<

Edited by Unnamed Noodle

agreed. many friendster users have very poor or having no knowledge on CSS and HTML code... plus they doesn't know how to make their profile look professional and cool. i used to laugh at sometimes <_<

That's the reason why I chose to have my profile look like that, Noodle; malinis noh? Ung iba, ang emphasis nila more on sa background than sa overall content, with little consideration on accessibility and/or readability - in other words, kailangan silang mag-basa ng mga HTML/Web design tutorials... They need to read some tutorials and stuff regarding Web design and stuff... It's something that Friendster users should at least learn a bit...

Edited by Huckleberry Pie