What do you use?

Bulletproofboy

yeah, me too... i used to create web pages similar to the GTA sites' layout.

btw, on the friendster users who don't know how to make a nice web page. i also dislike that some of them write in a l33t like language which totally annoyed me <_<

I prefer to make things in my profile simple and clean, and not too much on the knick-knacks. It's like comparing XP or Xubuntu to Vista when it comes to the user interface; Vista emphasizes more on eye candy than reliability, compatibility, and the footprint that it makes on your system. I've encountered a few Friendster and Myspace profiles with several Youtube videos in his/her profile, plus a couple more eye candy - combine this with a slow Pentium III computer and you'll end up crashing your Firefox every time you visit them...

Bebo, yes just about everyone at my school has an account, I find it easier there to find friends, although the site gets VERY boring.

Myspace is full of ads, it's so fucking annoying; only about half the page is showing what you're looking for, the rest are stupid ads.

Facebook: Haven't tried it so I'm not to talk :P

Bebo, yes just about everyone at my school has an account, I find it easier there to find friends, although the site gets VERY boring.

Myspace is full of ads, it's so fucking annoying; only about half the page is showing what you're looking for, the rest are stupid ads.

Facebook: Haven't tried it so I'm not to talk :P

Yeah; Myspace is more of like a rolling billboard ala-EA Games, although it's more mainstream compared to Friendster, which is dominated by Filipino kids and teens...

Friendster, which is dominated by Filipino kids and teens...

I was wondering if that was the case with Friendster being dominated by one country, seems it is. In which case I take back my earlier comments and will just ignore the website because it's clearly not targetted towards me.

I guess it's more comparable to Orkut which seems to be only used by Brazilians, like 80% or whatever. Weird.

I was wondering if that was the case with Friendster being dominated by one country, seems it is. In which case I take back my earlier comments and will just ignore the website because it's clearly not targetted towards me.

I guess it's more comparable to Orkut which seems to be only used by Brazilians, like 80% or whatever. Weird.

Huck's post is maybe exagerrated, but i saw many Malaysians and Indonesians in friendster, including Raymond.

Huck's post is maybe exagerrated, but i saw many Malaysians and Indonesians in friendster, including Raymond.

Nope; That's what I've heard in the profile of the Friendster staff, although it's a known fact that Asians do dominate the site...