Clues for GTA V (5)?

AIR

I do not know if this has been discussed so if it has please dont get pissed at me...

On 8th May, Apparently some member of R* Social Club has found a clue towards GTA 5... On the R* Social Club site there is a graphic of an airplane ticket. It seems like an airplane ticket for Niko Bellic from Liberty City to San Andreas... Is Rockstar perhaps giving us a clue of where the next GTA is going to be based on or if we get to be Niko once again? Maybe downloadable content?

ticketgta5bi1.jpg

Source #1

Source #2

thatd be really cool if we got to go to san andreas with niko but i really think they should rebuild vice city to a bigger size like they did to libert city and go back there but if they go back to san andreas they should rebuild all the citys and make them to were the take up more countryside cuase the dead spots were really boring

I'm sick of Vice City after VCS, but if they did the city completely different it might be cool. But I would much rather prefer something like San Andreas, that game owned. Planes? I hope so...

Edit: But I would not like to be Niko again because I mean at the end he wants to be a new person and a GTA without killing? No thanks :) I hope its set in the 90's again, I loved that setting.

Edited by FallenClyro