GTA IV Servers Down?

Mpilk901

^ No fanboyism please.

Plus, edit your sig, it's far too big, or I'll edit it for you.

Fallen: Check your net connection, router settings all that stuff, also check that the server your connecting to is available, not full, etc. Just keep trying. Might be just a high server load like there was at the end of April.

^ No fanboyism please.

Plus, edit your sig, it's far too big, or I'll edit it for you.

Fallen: Check your net connection, router settings all that stuff, also check that the server your connecting to is available, not full, etc. Just keep trying. Might be just a high server load like there was at the end of April.

Tried that, didn't work. Some people have been reporting the same problem on the PS Forums too so I think something is wrong with the servers.

They are not down they are just fucked for the while... I made the same topic on the first week the game was out cuz it just didnt connect. I even remember Air had this problem at the same time as i did like 2 - 3 days after release. I think the fuckin servers are overloaded...

Edit: Just tried connecting and it also doesnt work. "Connecting to game provider..." --> "Cannot connect to game provider, Please try again later" <-- Please suck my balls.

Edited by Dr.Dbl-Gee