Rocket Launcher

You might be able to get it from the beginning of the game (not tested). Consider the following as possible

spoiler material.

Just north of Algonquin is a large rock in the water, it may or may not trigger a warrant. On that rock is a RPG & from

there you can see a tower next to the shore (that one will probably set off a warrant if Algonquin isn't open) At the top

of the tower is a sniper rifle. The rock shows up on the map & you can swim to it.

Look for the abandoned hospital on Colony Island, there should be enough cars there to get your achievement.

• 3 weeks later...
well i can buy it from jacob...

I dont think I could ever buy it from Jacob. I might be mistaken i never got to finish the game because my save file screwed up. i was toward the end of the game working with Gerrald but i think i still had to buy it from tthe gunshops i think.

Im not positive though, but i know i could get everything else from Jacob maybe i hadnt made it far enough in the game

Ryan

Okay, on the rocket launcher you have to wait for the second island to open up unless you want to fight off a 6* warrant.

The magnum isn't so hard, the easiest one to find is on top of a big storage tank on Charge Island just under tho toll

booths & next to a catwalk that connects it to the rest of the water treatment plant.

Plan B is get to do the Brucie mission

"Search & Delete"

which opens vigilante work. Go into the computer

& look for CURRANT CRIMES & select an ON FOOT crime. The only problem is whether or not you can get to the criminal

in time. If you do they drop a little cash (haven't seen any from GANG ACTIVITY & STOLEN VEHICLE is just a pain) & a

weapon. I noticed the weapons get better as you go & had a sniper rifle & M4 while I was still in Hove Beach & they drop

magnums from time to time.

WARNING - Be careful if they look unarmed, they also pack grenades.

• 3 weeks later...

That would be as soon as the second island opens unless the vigilante targets eventually get RPGs

There's the one on Northstar Rock & a second in a nook facing the sea, under the construction site next to helitours. A

Reefer or Marquise is plenty tall enough to reach but I've gotten it w/ a Tropic Squalo. The nook is the first one W of

Helitours pad.