The Random Post Topic V2.0

JustADummy

It is, because I recently asked on gtaf about why you were banned then he came out of nowhere saying "for being an asshole". Then I told him that he has been banned as "Raymond", he responded that I should stop abusing his real name.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tommy Vercetti RIP 1951-1994.

Lance wore bulletproof helmet, armor and pants so he was not actually dead, when Tommy went to finish Sonny, he woke up and escaped with the maverick parked on the roof. Then 8 years later he got revenge on Tommy along with Vic (who told someone to pose as him in the deal.) and they finished off Vercetti, started the Vance Crime Family organization again and claimed the mansion!!!

Edited by Flesh-n-Bone

Tommy Vercetti RIP 1951-1994.

Lance wore bulletproof helmet, armor and pants so he was not actually dead, when Tommy went to finish Sonny, he woke up and escaped with the maverick parked on the roof. Then 8 years later he got revenge on Tommy along with Vic (who told someone to pose as him in the deal.) and they finished off Vercetti, started the Vance Crime Family organization again and claimed the mansion!!!

w0t?

But Claude, CJ and Toni will never be killed, they are legends. :coolthumbup:

And Vic. I never found Tommy any special, but the other four are legends.

Then Vic and Lance had many of their illegal business running friends so they all took Vercetti down and raid his mansion like Tommy and Lance did together when killing Diaz. Tommy was 43 years old and he was drunk so they thought it was the very best moment to gun him down for life.