The Random Post Topic V2.0

JustADummy

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was a complete moron to everyone in the "Your Race" topic, annoyed lots of people, and he once threw flame remarks at a mod and talked rubbish.

Look at his posts in the VCS section to see what I mean by "rubbish"

I'm talking about today.

He got a first warning 7 June or something. Then after a month he returned and in 23 July he got his second warning for the flaming and such you are mentioning here (Pole Position, Your Race etc...) It was a two weeks warning and today he had his last chance. But suddenly when I came back he was banned.

I read his posts and none of them flamed (from 7 August.)

Yes I know now the reason about his ban - attacking people on their profile with flaming comments. But it was because the others flamed him long time ago, whatever I'm delighted now :D

why isn't google working?

I read his posts and none of them flamed (from 7 August.)

Yes I know now the reason about his ban - attacking people on their profile with flaming comments. But it was because the others flamed him long time ago, whatever I'm delighted now :D

But the people he flamed did not deserve it, they never did anything to him in the first place, he flamed them first, and for no reason, which is unfair on them.

When someone does nothing wrong, and another bombards him with flame comments and PMs for no reason, it gives them a good reason to flame back.