The Random Post Topic V2.0

JustADummy

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I'll leave both of you to umm... do stuff. :D

The cops are chasing him but failing, Alucardo caught the bike with his helicopter magnet, and dropped the bike onto the roof of The Capitol Records Tower in Vinewood, Los Santos.

Alucardo flew away after dropping it, the cops intervened and arrested the strange loonie.

The end, or is it?

But then you wake up in the car, with the blonde chick and realise that the "turning into raymond" was a dream.

When she wakes up, she tells you (Unnamed Noodle) how awesome you are, and turns on the TV in the middle of the steering wheel in the Infernus.

A news program explains the recent chase, it says that the suspect at first was in a Dinghy, then a pink Faggio, but a local hero named Alucardo caught the bike and dropped it onto the Iconic Capitol Tower so that he would be arrested.

But who was the suspect, the police can't find out his real name?

Is it Warner?

Warner somehow managed to escape from prison by digging a tunnel with his toy spade, he stole the same pink Faggio he had before and tried to escape, Korpee chased after him halfway across the Los Angeles 105 Freeway, he knocks the bike left and Warner smashes himself into a sign but somehow stays on it. He then drives to The Capitol Records Building and hides inside, Korpee finds him hiding in the studio and dangles him outside a window to get revenge on him.

Warner: "Wat, GAT4.NET iz alot better".

Korpee: "No it's not, shut up, why don't you go suck off gta4.net and get beat up by all the idiots there".

Korpee apparently decides not to kill him, Because Warner is too easy to kill, and Korpee enjoys flaming him, so instead, he ties Warner onto the spike of the tower where he will be captured by the Universal team who hate him, Korpee gets back into his Diablo Stallion and gets out of there as quickly as he can.

Like Korpee, I'm out of here, later.

Edited by TNF

i have fantases about shaging zoe avez in my kinky torture room i wanna strip her naked and then force a pencil up her asshole while i shag her loloololl then i slap her bum wit a red hot poker and my cock will grow one million inches when she squeals in pain then im gunna force my cok in her mouth while reymond and warner stick a knife up her cunt and i will ejacuate hard lol

Get some fucking help you dirty sicko!

Warner has already been re-captured by the Universal Team, his rivals, they found him tied up on the roof of The Capitol Records Tower in Vinewood, they beat him up and forced him to sign ownership of the stolen Warner company to Universal, then handed him to the police.

Unnamed Noodle is an undercover Miami Vice style detective, he begins to get impatient with Warner and beats him with a nightstick until he tells them where Hazer and johnny-kazuki are hiding... They are in Nevada, hiding in the hills.

Alucardo must continue this story.

Edited by TNF

Jesus christ i've never ventured into this topic before and now i'm scared.

Is it bad to use anti-wrinckle creme on your hands? I was at work earlier and my hands were dry and i asked my mate for some moisturiser and she gave me anti wrinckle creme and i tried it and it was really nice on my hands.

Maybe im protecting my hands from wrinckles in future?

Unnamed Noodle heads to the Nevada hills where those disgusting perverts Hazer and Johnny-Kazuki were hiding, they are both wanking over pictures of Zoe and one of her friends in the bathtub washing each other, Hazer is fapping violently to her tiny boobs, the sicko.

"Gross! You toonwankers should die!" Noodle yelled.

"WALES 4 LIFE!" JK yelled, then he told a story of how Jack Thompson and Zoe's mom (when she was 12) were having sex in the toilets, Hazer got so horny he tried to shag a nearby dog.

"Eww!" Noodle said in disgust, "You two are the most disgusting people I ever met, you lot are worse than George Bush (who is also a dirty pedo)

"Shut up you fag, WALES 4 LIFE!" JK yelled again, the two grabbed their guns and prepared to have a gunfight with Noodle.

TNF or Gorilla may continue.

TNF arrived in his Elegy to help, Noodle and TNF shot JK and Hazer with no problem, but their thugs showed up in two groups.

TNF kills off the first group, when the second group are all pointing guns at him, TNF tries to fire, but is out of ammo.

TNF says "Pew Pew Pew Pew Pew Pew Pew"

He pretends to be firing his gun, the thugs just laugh, but when they are about to shoot, a rocked from Alucardo's rocket launcher kills them all.

Alucardo or Noodle continue!

Alucardo heard the steps of Warner and Raymond coming, Anarchy Nation and lifes_joke are behind the two wankers, now TNF and his crew have to kill four more toonwankers.

"i rape 12 year old girls if you dont tink thats awesome FUCK OFF1!!!!1" Warner screamed.

"I HATE MALAY! i wana shag zoe and her mom" Raymond said.

"in my arnacy nation i can shag cartoons and IRL underaged people, we not need no rulez!" Anarchy Nation yelled.

"i spam peoples profies cuase im a faggot!" lifes_joke yelled.

TNF or Noodle continue.

TNF and Noodle were confused.

"Warner, how did you get of prison AGAIN"

Warner "I wanked too much and the staff hated me doing that while they were on security duty, they threw me out biches!"

Noodle takes out a Quadruple barrelled shotgun and blows the heads off raymond, Warner and lifes-joke.

Anarchy nation jumps onto the same pink Faggio Warner used to escape with.

Angry Gorilla contin ue!

Anarchy Nation spotted Frida and started chasing her, she jumped on the cars and jumped from one car to the next, it was very dangerous because the traffic was moving and if she failed to land on a moving car her head would be run over.

"Raah come here girl or else i will shag you!" Anarchy Nation yelled, Frida eventually managed to climb into the trailer of a huge lorry, she hid behind the boxes and Anarchy Nation failed to catch up with the lorry and lost her, but then another lorry ran over his pink faggio and his brains splattered all over the road.

Noodle or TNF continue.

TNF and Noodle stopped their vehicles and told their bitches to wait in the cars, while they collect the money Anarchy nation had with him, they get back in their cars and now try to evade the police.

Noodle "Oh no, the cops"

TNF "I've got an idea"

He picks up a Quadruple barrelled shotgun and fires so that all four tires of the cars will be hit, the chase leads them to Hollywood Boulevard.

Agnry Gorilla continue.