The Random Post Topic V2.0

JustADummy

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The police arrive and try to stop them, the team run into the Capitol Records Tower and climb to the top.

TNF "This is us, the team need air"

Noodle comes back with a helicopter, they get into it and fly to the Roosevelt Hotel, before so, Noodle unleashes the helicopter magnet, picks up an enemy car and drops it onto the Towers spike.

Alucardo continue.

Noodle "Let her go, or we will tell suhhgowihroisno to rape you"

Jack "I'm just looking for company" Jack said, scratching his nuts.

Frida kicks him backwards in the balls, Alucardo passes her the revolver and shoots jt there.

JT "AAAHHHHHHHHH!"

Agnry Gorilla continue.

After TNF had slain the attroney he got Zoe a towel and got her out of the jellybean bath, Frida ran over to the bath and looked for the Reddish Yellow ones, which were the churro flavoured ones, Noodle yanked her away from the bathtub, then Frida and Zoe gave dirty looks to each other, because they're arch enemies.

The Kanker Sisters arrived with shotguns.

TNF continue.

Zoe and Frida got into a two against two fight against the kankers while Noodle and TNF watched, filming it, they kicked the kankers out of the room, through the window and they landed on an explosive truck, the explosion impressed everyone standing at the movie premier.

The end.

Back to spamming.

Me too. There's nothing to eat here. I need a new job. I hate the supermarket. It's 2.19am

EDIT:

Just want to know, which sig people like more? I'm not gonna make a topic on it so i'm putting it here.

This one:

hitmansig3ot3.png

Or this one:

(My username is so hard to read cause it was made for the other forum i visit which has a blue background, the white font clashes with this forums colouring so ignore that because the font can be changed to black)

gbasig4qe7ro8.png

Edited by guilty.by.association

████████

████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████

███████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████

Lmao. :D