The Random Post Topic V2.0

JustADummy

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when Avatar: The Last Airbender first started airing on Nickeloden. I miss watching it. I think I'm going to buy all the dvd's.

Won't be the same as watching it on tv though.

I liked Rocket Power. That show was kick ass.

Funny that you mention Rocket Power. It was on Nick two days ago. I was SO fucking happy.

Pretty much tomorrow when I get home from school I'm going to write down a bunch of TV shows I liked, and I'm going to set a goal to obtain all of the episodes from that show. So far I already know I need Avatar, Invader Zim, Rugrats((old and new)), Ren and Stimpy, Angry Beaver, CatDog. I know there's a bunch more.

Edited by Nate14

I remember when Avatar: The Last Airbender first started airing on Nickeloden. I miss watching it. I think I'm going to buy all the dvd's.

Funny that you mention Rocket Power. It was on Nick two days ago. I was SO fucking happy.

Pretty much tomorrow when I get home from school I'm going to write down a bunch of TV shows I liked, and I'm going to set a goal to obtain all of the episodes from that show. So far I already know I need Avatar, Invader Zim, Rugrats((old and new)), Ren and Stimpy, Angry Beaver, CatDog. I know there's a bunch more.

Aww man, I used to love the Rugrats. Let's just say they use to call me the "Original Rugrats Master". :P

What about Legends of the Hidden Temple? That was another bad ass show.

Aww man, I used to love the Rugrats. Let's just say they use to call me the "Original Rugrats Master". :P

Rugrats? Man, I like that show, too... I had an avatar of Chuckie Finster before... And don't forget about the Wild Thornberrys with Eliza, Donnie (the Jackass-esque kid) and the chimp...

Haha yeah! I COMPLETELY forgot about that show. But yeah, I miss the days when I was younger. TV was so much cooler back then. Fuck. School was too. :P

Yeah, don't you wish you could re-live your past?

Actually, yes. I do.

Rugrats? Man, I like that show, too... I had an avatar of Chuckie Finster before... And don't forget about the Wild Thornberrys with Eliza, Donnie (the Jackass-esque kid) and the chimp...

Loved the Wild Thornberry's. Didn't Rugrats and Wild Thornberry's have a movie, togehter?

Portal:YouTube

From Encyclopedia Dramatica

Jump to: navigation, search

Welcome to the YouTube Portal

The YouTube Category • Needed Articles

The YouTube Improvement Drive

Selected Article — DandCVideos

DandCVideos are a couple of piece of shit, racist vloggers on Youtube who are best known for their hatred for azns, producing101, and internet trolls. They are also notable for having the crappiest spam ridden YouTube channels. David and Charmaine will stop at nothing to spam YOU with their utter fucking bullshit in their desperate attempt to get e-famous. They have been rumored to be internet sociopaths based on their previous experience in stalking fellow YouTube users. David and Charmaine are masters at the art of shameless self promotion and take any opportunity whatsoever to try and promote their inane, pointless, bullshit in an attempt to make it big on Youtube.

((Tell me moar!))

Welcome to the YouTube Portal

This page will enable better navigation for readers in regards to everything related to the YouTube Category as well as news related to what is happening on the tubes.

We'll update this section quite often so please make sure to check back. If you have an article that you think should be a Featured Article, please drop a note on the Portal talk page. Please add articles to the appropriate Departments, or People sections.

For new articles you can also add them to the "Articles That Need Help" or "Good New Articles" sections of the portal.

Thanks.

- DCY

Departments & Major Drama

Departments

Anti-Flagger Association of Youtube · Atheist Scum United · FCTC · Haters · The Kewl Kids · Legion of Noway · Rational Response Squad · War is Art · YouTube Blacklist . YouTube Deaf Jam · YouTube Nobodies · YouTube Staff · YouTube Street Team · YouTube Super Fags · YouTube Vigilantes · YouTube Yahweh Clan · Young Tubers United

Drama

Blasphemy Challenge · The Barney Bunch · Gay kiss · My Immortal · Operation Yewtube · Vloggerheads · YouTube Avatars · YouTube Civil War · Youtube furry war · Youtube Poop · YouTube Rape Video · YouTube View Fraud

Featured Video

Prev Vid | Next Vid

Good New Articles

* Itssaphiragore

* Cropperb

* The Trashman

* Johnny Rebel

* Chemer

* Operation YouTube

Articles That Need Help

* William Sledd

* Lisa Nova

* Thewinekone

* Witchxtard1

* BigBadFurgyTheFox

* WMCritest

People

A - C • D - G • H - M • N - S • T - V • W - Z

AaronEverettLand • Adf-fuensalida • Aeverine Nieves • Akaichou • Alexandercarneiro • AJcomix • Amazingplatypus69 • Andy Milonakis • AngelofthyNight • Angry Nintendo Nerd • AngryLittleGiri • AnonymousThought • Applemilk1988 • Argent009 (The Mole) * • astablazia * • Audreynoland • axelswife1 • Ayumihamilton • B Walmer • barstowmama • Barmer479 • Battim • Beebee890 • BigBadFurgyTheFox • Bikerfox • Billoon45 • Bloodraptor • Blunty3000 * • BodyXPolitic • Boh3m3 • Bravesgirl5 * / Bgirl5 • Brian Sapient • Broncofn90 • Brookers • Bubbatime99 • BumpityBoo • Burger the Angry Cat • Buzkill * • CallumCartel • CapnOAwesome • CaptainAtheist • Caramelldansen • Casey Nunez • Chad & Steve • Chadwardenn * • Chancepsych • ChangeDaChannel • Charlestrippy • Chekovsgun • Chemer • Cheryl Shuman • Chismah • Chris Crocker • ChristianGuyTv • Christianhillbilly • ChurchOfBlow • CircaRigel • Colinlovergirl • Corinna Fugate • Cropperb • Crossmack / IanCrossland • Crystal Shinkle • Culexor / NeoCulexor • CuntFuckBitch

Damaron • Damien Estreich • DandCVideos • Danielspengies • Dantheman2funny • Darkspeeds • Darkzero63 • Davedays • David Hockey • DaxFlame • DBZsonic • Dear Sister • Denalynnn • Derpaviangott • DiGiTiLsOuL • DimensionTornFree • DJRaziel • Dog264 • doniellejatkinson • Donnie Davies • Doommaster1994 • Dr34d0g • Dr4g0nk1d • Dramedybabe • Drewtoothpaste • DynaCatlovesme • EIEIEIEIEI! • El Steveo • ElTigreXFlame • Emmalina • Emogirl21 • fatman27183141 • Fattoothlessoveralls • Filthywhore • FireFly515 • FireGoron • Firithfenion • Fists The Echidna (Shadists4EVER) • Fitlads Flirty The Fox • Frankbertrand • Fredryk Phox • GangstaElijah • Geriatric1927 • Get A New Daddy • Gimmeabreakman • GoddessMillenia • Goronchev • Gothbabe0504 • Gothguurl1989 • Gothreaper1 * • Greatexpectations320 • GreenTeaGirlie • Greg Solomon • Gunther

Hannah Capps • HardCaseOwnsYou • Hatedwerewolf • HellionExciter • HoodboyTails • Howiereportinglive • I Like Turtles • Imclosetfree • Inmendham • Infinite Solutions • Intellectual Checkmate • Irate gamer • Irish282 / HelpTruth • ItalianGuyFromNY • Itssaphiragore • Jaikesghost • Jawsus • Jesari • JezuzFreek777 • JKL • Johnny Rebel • Joshwa Plastic • Jwriter4 * • Kbob08 • Kevin Smith / Blunty3000 • Kersal Massive • Kimberleigh • Kongon999 • Kristanicole • Leeroy Jenkins Remix • Laz-D • Lazydork • Legion of Noway • Let's Play with Youtube • Lilshowstoppa • Limapal00za • Lisanova • Littlekuriboh • LoganSperman2 • LonelyGirl15 • Lulz in hell Trollfags • Machinima • Magnumencarta • Marcus Harun • MaruMariMaru • MasterKnightDH • MattSharp86 • Matt Shizzle • Miaarose • Mikafeldyproduction • Momabigbug2 * • Moneyhouse • Morbeck • Mr Pregnant • Mrfetch • MRirian • Msjackie69 • MyIDIsPhat • Mylemonholes • Mistyeyesxx • MysteryGuitarMan

Nalts • Nornna • Nuttymadam3575 • Oldnataliedee • OneLessGod • Paperlilies • Paranoidave • The Patriot Dames • PCBIZNUSS • PeppermintPatti / ItalianStallionette • Perez Hilton • Pigslop * • PissedOffVideoGamer • PixelBeeProductions * • Preacher717 • Psyga315 • Rasa von Werder • RavageMyReality * • Reh Dogg • Renetto • Reymon14 • Rinster17 • RoccosHouse • Rodney Harris • RonBudda6699 • Rootbrian • Rorschach • Rowell Garcia • RUSKOxSTAR • Ruthievids • Saturnine Films • ScarredFurry • Sega Kid • SerialKillaC • Shadic23 • Sharolaid • Shirley Q. Liquor • Silentwulf • Skuee • SLWolfboy • Smell yo dick • Smosh • Smpfilms • SnowVhite • SokiTwopaw * • Sonadowclub • Sonic X Bloopers • Speakonia • Specialboy88 • SteAndKel • Steve Chen • SUPERCOOLWILLOW • Suttsteve • Switchiedagger • Sxephil

TammyToe • TaraRayne • Tay Zonday • Techa • Tehbigtoaster • Thatkidparker • TheAmazingAtheist • Thebadkitty • TheGameBoys • TheHill88 • Themaskedanalyst • The Mulberry Eight • Theoneandonlysarj • TheQuestionMarkMan • Therealagerbon • TheRedSkull • TheSockDetective • The Swill Man • Thewinekone • The Trashman (Darktrashman) • Timmysmommy01 • Tinaecmusic • Toddunt • Tom Serson • Tonystockert • Tori Belliachi • Trevor Rieger • Troyriser • Tunak • Tyler Redick • Uniformsmoker • UpDownMostly • VaLLarrr • VenomFangX • VideoCompiler • VioletKitty411 • Vipor231 • Vloggerheads • VoicEverything

Waterboy • Werewolfulrich • WHATTHEBUCKSHOW • Williamsledd • WindDancerVision2 • Wise beard man • Witchxtard1 • WMCritest • Wolfeedarkfang • Wookie Fragger • Wtvcrew1 • XxPrincessPunkxx • Yatagarasean • Yeshua121 • Yokeup • Younger Woolwich Boyz • Y0UTUBEtheater • YourTubeNews • Ytask • Ytcracker • YTwatchdog • ZenArcher • ZenkaiKenny0 • Zzz33333

Key: * means user has deleted their YouTube Videos.

—Add someone to this box—

YouTube Portal

|

DeviantART Portal

|

Wikipedia Portal

|

LiveJournal Portal

|

Furfaggotry Portal

|

Faggotry Portal