The Random Post Topic V2.0

JustADummy

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saria tried to get away from the sicko, but he wouldn't let go, she could smell his awful breath as his ugly face dug into her silky green hair, it wasn't long before AN was undressing her.

"Get off me! HELP!"

"Nobody can help you now!" AN cackled, he ripped his clothes off and he had tentacles growing out of his fingers, he proceeded to rape her.

Two hours later we see an extremely distraught Saria, she was all alone in the dark, crying her eyes out, that was when TNF and his gang of thieves came out.

Continue?

"Why are you weeping, girl?" TNF asked Saria.

"This awful beast came and he had his way with me!" Saria said through sobs, TNF was shocked by the state of her, not only was she naked but also covered in bruises, he swore revenge on the evil monster that was Anarchy Nation.

"Angry Gorilla! Unnamed Noodle! We will seek revenge on this foul beast, we must do it before he rapes another soul!" TNF shouted.

"I have my PedoDestroyer 2000 with me!" Angry Gorilla said.

"I fear he might eventually get to raping Princess Zelda next! We must go!" TNF said.

Continue?

Meanwhile, AN teamed up with Raymond, they invaded the Lon Lon Ranch and kidnapped Malon, they headed to the dark caves where the banned members of TGTAP hid.

A dark shadow descended upon poor Malon, it was none other than Drew Pickles himself.

"When we get you tied up we will go HAHAHAHAHAHA BAG HAHAHAHA to you!" Drew said.

"Why!? Why me!? What did I ever do to you!?" Malon yelled through tears.

"There's something you should know about us pedophiles by now, we're predators, and you're our prey." Drew said, smiling.

"I raped a young Kokiri girl on my way to the Lon Lon Ranch." AN said.

"Did she turn into a Deku Scrub after you robbed her innocence?" Drew asked.

"Uhm...no!" AN said, he was disappointed.

Continue?

Suddenly, TNF and his gang of thieves appeared.

"You vile monster! Was it you filthbags who raped that poor poor girl?" TNF yelled.

"My, aren't we testy?" Drew taunted, before letting AN appear.

"That bitch was asking for it, she was screaming in pleasure!" AN said.

"No! She was screaming in pain." TNF said.

"Whats it to you?" AN said, but then he pulled out two UZIs.

A massive gunfight endured, Angry Gorilla managed to decapitate Warner and Hazer, and Unnamed Noodle shot AN's head off with a shotgun, Drew Pickles got away unfortunately, leaving a very unexpected enemy to deal with them.

Continue?

"I am Jack Thompson! I will masturbate now and the semen will make you disappear." JT said, everyone laughed at him and they killed him, then the gang of thieves grabbed a bag of horse shit and poured it into JT's mouth.

Back at the Kokiri Forest, Azn was looking after Saria, when the gang of thieves returned she was asleep, then the gang discussed on how they were going to nurse her physical self to good health again.

"Those n00bs, do they realise the mental harm they're causing?" TNF said.

"Do they care?" Angry Gorilla said.

"The n00bs we killed will find a way to spawn back to life, and a new n00b will come and rape the poor souls, we must continue to protect them in the hopes that one day we can live in a world where no n00bs exist." Unnamed Noodle said.

The End.

Out of 5, what would you people rate?

Anarchy Nation

Why? He just advertised a site and didn't flame anyone!

Or he did? :mellow:

Anarchy Nation was a buttfucker...

If you'd listen, Chris told you that if you couldn't gain a fanbase from the much larger Forums, then it's massively unlikely that you'll find one here.

Also, you talking to us like you are above the rules, and own the place isn't going to get you anywhere. Stop being facetious, stop talking back, and fucking listen.

You fail.

Your concept of anarchy fails.

Your gang fails.

Your attempted flames fail.

You trying to surpass our rules fails.

Here's some first hand experience of RULES for you... blatant disrespect, reposting topics and flaming earns you a warn and a topic lock. Enjoy them

Saria was playing her ocarina when that awful scoundrel Drew Pickles appeared and sat next to her.

"I see you're playing a bong." Drew said.

"Its an ocarina." Saria said.

Drew started to feel Saria's leg, his slimy fingers was very close to her private area.

"You're invading my personal space!" Saria said firmly, but Drew ignored her.

"Hush! You sexy minx!" Drew whispered, he placed his ugly hands on her breasts, Saria was scared. TNF was hiding, waiting to attack Drew.

TNF or Noodle may continue!