The Random Post Topic V2.0

JustADummy

The passenger was 7.62mm, Warner started to shout "I am proud noob, I pretend I'm shagging cartoon characters and molest Jack thompsons horse, all I need to do now is flame you all.

The two of them started to fire and it was a classic gunfight.

Frida is about to get caught in the crossfire.

Alucardo: "Noooo!

He rescues Frida and gets out an M16 assault rifle and fishishes them off.

TNF has run out of ammo, and about 15 thugs have guns, he starts pretenfing to fire and they find this strange.

Spider-Vice fires a girlycard pie at them and finishes them off.

Alucardo may continue.!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But JK snatched Frida from Alucardo's hands and then beat her up with an iron bar, Frida loses consciousness and JK dumps her body into the boot of his car, when 7.62mm saw Frida's bruised body he had a panic attack and passed out.

"WALES 4 LIFE!" JK shouted, "You stupid bitch, you should let me rape you from now on!"

"Get some help you sleazebag." TNF shouted, Spider-Vice tries to hit JK with a bat but fails when JK grabbed it and snapped it in two.

"You won't get away with raping toons you rotten pedophile." Alucardo said to JK.

"Shut up, Spamfag!" JK shouted, he drove off, 7.62mm got up and cried himself to sleep.

TNF continues...

The Limo is wrecked TNF and Alucardo make sure that their bitches are okay, and they are, some sleazebag in a sports car is driving by, they steal it and chase after them.

The chase goes on for hours and takes them Across the Golden Gate Bridge and into Nevada, they burst a tire in the backof the car, and Alucardo saves frida.

Frida: "I love you

Alucardo:"Yeah Yeah Yeah, that's great, now come on everybody, we must catch these morons.

The chase keeps gping and going until they are near Mexico, they burst a tire and the car hits a gas station and blows up, Warner is dead.

Cheryl: "Mmm, well done TNF, you'r amazing.

TNF: "Hey, what can I say,I had help from those 3.

But 7.62mm is still alive, he jumped out before their car hit the station.

Alucardo continue.

TNF, Alucardo, Frida and the rest of the gang set camp on a patch of grass under a shaded area of the Mexican desert.

Alucardo tells the gang a story about why George Bush sucks, then its bedtime and everyone is asleep, except for Frida, who's hugging Alucardo when he's sleeping :sick:

TNF wakes up and grabs a beer, he looks into it and finds a scorpion inside it, it bit his nose.

"Arrgh my nose!" TNF shouted, Alucardo wakes up and finds Frida is giving him hickeys.

"Ahhh! Get off!" Alucardo shouted, he kicked Frida off his back and fell asleep, but in the bushes Raymond is waiting for Frida to pass by.

TNF continue.

TNF: "Pst, you guys hear that.

Spider-Vice: "No, nothing.

Husky: "omg it sounds scary.

Alucardo:" Let me find some girlycard pie for protection

Raymond appears, and tries to snatch Frida, but Pedobear comes to the rescue and does unimaginable things to raymond and saves us all.

He then leaves raymond lying in the grass mentally scared, they all calm down, while Alucardo gets a triple barelled shotgun and finished him off.

Zoe: "Good job Alucardo, that was fantastic, I hear you are the legendary Spwngbob.

Alucardo: " Yep, but you honey can call me Gorilla in the mist.

The next morning, TNF breaks open a bottle of some tasty Canadian beer and drinks it, Spider-Vice gets back from a walk in the woods, and for some reason, his shoes are gone.

Alucardo continue.

Frida is jealous, because her arch-enemy is now talking to Alucardo again.

TNF grabs his sniper and looks for Bill Gates incase he decides to attack with his Vistalaser.

Steve Jobs jumps from the bushes and attacks TNF, "I'm Steve Jobs and I'm a Mac!" He shouts.

But Alucardo uses his Linuxlaser and the legendary XPlaser to kill Steve Job's reproductive organs.

"Nooooo!!" Steve Jobs cried, and he ran off wailing like a baby, but Tony Blair appears with the MacOSXlaser...

TNF continue.

Steve Jobs is shot by Alucardo and Bill Gates finallly admits he spent too much time on the computer ans tha't why he has glasses, they are all scared away, Zoe and Cherise give TNF and ALucardo their desserts.

On a road trip to central America, TNF drives and plays Classic rock while Frida and Alucardo bicker and argue and argue for hours and hours.

TNF: "Oh, will both you just shut up.

Spider-Vic will continue the story.

Edited by TNF

Alucardo lived however, it was a scoosh pistol.

A cop car on the road tries to pull them over, they speed up really fast, Cheryl starts to not like the speed.

Cheryl: TNF baby, slow down please.

TNF: "We can't slow down"

Spider-Vice throws some mustard at the cops.

Hours later, they realise how far they have travelling and are going into New Jersey.

Spider-Vice continue.

The other girl Zoe, is drunk, Spider-Vice tries to calm her down while TNF, Husky and Alucard throw spice at the authorities who followed them across miles of land.

They then all pile into the car and go through New Jersey turnpike, TNF hums the Sopranos Theme Song while going through the Lincoln Tunnel and they head for Manhattan.

The gang still have lots of money, they buy a Hotel Suite at the Plaza Hotel, TNF take Cheryl TO Times Square, Husky goes for a walk in Central Park and tries to catch fish from the lake, Spider-Vice stays at the hotel and plays some GTA IV and robs the snack machine, Alucardo goes to Brooklyn with Zoe and decided to be a Brooklyn gangster.

Either Alucardo or Spider-Vice can continue the story.

Edited by TNF

While Spider was playing GTA IV, he heard something strange... Like.. SEX. He said:

- What the fuck is going on? Is it the neighbors? I'm not even near a strip club in GTA IV... Maybe it's... OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then TNF heard it too and decided to go to the hotel to ask Spider what was going on and if he had the TV volume so high that the strip clubs were heard on the street, but it was Alucardo. TNF left Cheryl at home and got with Spider to Brooklyn to see what was that, then they saw something shocking: Alucardo with Zoe, but at the same time, some Ballas came to crash their party and shot Zoe.

Spider shot the Balla over there but more 30 Ballas came, along with Kane (this is before GTA SA - 1988). TNF, Spider and Alucardo decided to call Husky, but they noticed that their cellphones had no battery left, so they ran away to the nearest phone cabin. Meanwhile Alucardo was shot in the stomach...

TNF got to the phone while Zoe was shooting the Ballas and Spider was getting Alucardo to the nearest hospital to get him cured from the gunshot wounds...

AS the dust settled nobody noticed the black FBI Rancher pull up to 7.62's limp body. Urbanoutlaw steps out of the truck

& gathers the unconscious form, gently setting him in the back where he is tended by Oscar's sister (cue ominous music).

Pantera's cover of the Black Sabbath classic "Planet Caravan" plays from the truck's radio.

He talks into his headset "Pedobear, stand down. Situation secure."

He looks at the limp form of 7.62, "Now my dark apprentice, your training begins"

BE-bee-ba-dee, THAT'S ALL FOLKS!!

DRIVE-BY DOUBLE POST!!!

Mamma Kitty's up (late night blowin stuff up last night, I let her sleep in), so I'm out of here.

Later.