No missions after "Holland Play"?

cw-to

I just past the stage where i had to kill either Dwanye or Playboy X. I ll killed dwanye...and now im stuck...no missions have appeared...i called everyone and still no missions to the plot.

Help?

I also checked emails and completed all of LIttle Jacob's and Brucie's side missions.

Alright man. I've come up with 2 solutions.

1. check to make sure your phone isnt on sleep mode. (sleep mode wont allow any messages or phone calls through until you turn in off). to disable sleep mode, go to your phone, then go to options, turn sleep mode off.

2. There was a mission from Francis McReary around that time called 'Final Interview...'. In that mission you had to go to an internet cafe and arrange an interview with a law firm, in order to kill the boss. If you havent been to the interview yet, that might be why there are no missions coming up; the current missions havent been completed, thus the story cant progress. If the phone is on sleep mode like i suggested earlier, then that could be why...

Hope that helps.

Welcome to The GTA Place. Cheers.

Alright man. I've come up with 2 solutions.

1. check to make sure your phone isnt on sleep mode. (sleep mode wont allow any messages or phone calls through until you turn in off). to disable sleep mode, go to your phone, then go to options, turn sleep mode off.

2. There was a mission from Francis McReary around that time called 'Final Interview...'. In that mission you had to go to an internet cafe and arrange an interview with a law firm, in order to kill the boss. If you havent been to the interview yet, that might be why there are no missions coming up; the current missions havent been completed, thus the story cant progress. If the phone is on sleep mode like i suggested earlier, then that could be why...

Hope that helps.

Welcome to The GTA Place. Cheers.

Alright thanks. I ll give it a shot.

EDIT: i havent even met Francis. Nor wass my phone on sleep mode.

Edited by cw-to