GTA IV DLC delayed

Chris

Take Two have today released their Second Quarter Fiscal 2008 Financial Results, revealing that they've already managed to sell over 8.5 million copies of Grand Theft Auto IV since it's release just over a month ago. Along with all the stats and other data was a small statement saying that "in order to provide a better balance in Take-Two's release schedule", the first episodic content for Grand Theft Auto IV has been pushed back and will now be released during the first quarter of Take Two's Fiscal 2009 year - that means somewhere between November 1st 2008 and January 31st 2009 - still allowing for a possible Christmas release.

I think the DLC may have been delayed because their is only 8.5 million copies sold, I dont think thats enough yet. Plus R* usually release games around the Christmas time anyway.

ONLY 8.5 million in the first month? You think big, I'll give you that.

Pretty sure sales numbers aren't the cause of the delay (admittedly, I only skimmed the article).

On the positive side, I noticed reference to Bioshock coming out for the PS3.

Broz, are you so broke that you can't afford the five dollars a month for XBL? Just joking, but I seriously don't understand why you think the way you do.

I dont have a credit card and the point is I shouldnt pay someone who is already rich, plus my Xbox is modded so I cant get online anyways.

Go Kai!