Help with "Bomb da Base"

Madwand

I can't shoot the sniper rifle worth a crap, can't even see targets from the top of the stairs, guess that's where I'm sposed to be...tried doin it with the rocket launcher. Main problem is that I don't have any minute left/right adjustment, just the left/right arrow keys so the target jumps in large chunks, I can't get a bead on anything. Anyway, stupid 8-Ball keeeps on running into bullets. I played this years ago and somehow managed to pass this level, but I can't imagine how I did it. I've tried it about 50 times now and have given up.

I used to have a trainer that allowed for level jumps, but I can't find it now, anyone know it? I have the ultimate trainer from LithJoe, but no level jumps...

Edited by Madwand

An easier solution (for the controller) would just be to get a decent PS2 style controller for the PC, I've also seen X-Box

style recently. Aiming w/ thumbsticks is still going to be a hassle, so try the mouse before you spend money just for this.

For driving you can't beat the PS2 style controller, usually around $20 (US) at Best Buy or similar.

The sniper rifler is a whole different deal w/ a mouse, try that.

I have screwed hands & have no problem aiming as long as I have the mouse.

The mouse did it after I programmed zoom and fire to it. Only took me 2 tries after that! Thanks.

I don't know if a PS2 controller would work for me, I've never used one before, the main reason I never got a game system before. I guess anyone can learn though. I wasn't aware you could use one on a PC.

I have a Logitech Dual Action that I can't fly w/out (VC & SA) & it works like GTA was made for it. Also the best one you

can use for Scarface:The World is Yours.

What do you fly? What's VC & SA? VC must be Vice City. I don't have it. I flew the dodo today for 5 seconds while I couldn't advance any more in the game. Is there some trick to flying it or is it just a joke?

Yes, a trick to the Dodo. It was clipped because GTA3 was originally supposed to be released September '01 & ended

up just after the terrorists attacks on 9/11. They also cut an entire mission strand that allegedly ended in flying a plane

into a building, DARKEL.

VC = Vice City, introduce helis & a seaplane.

SA = San Andreas, a wide variety of aircraft including a nice handling Dodo as a real plane.

• 1 year later...