Do You Think Rockstar Should Come Out With Another Gangster Game?

Young Era

Do You Think Rockstar Should Come Out With Another Gangster Game?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Think Rockstar Should Come Out With Another Gangster Game?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I definitely wouldn't mind. I actually liked the gangsta theme. As long as the WHOLE storyline focuses on the 'hood unlike San Andreas' storyline where it was all over the place. 2/3 of the storyline wasn't even focused on Grove Street. Plus, there needs to be a better protagonist. More badass than CJ.

Edit: And, yeah, a Hispanic theme wouldn't be bad, either.

Edited by Rashon.

No they shouldn't.

I think if they're going to make another GTA, they should make it similar to GTA 3, that way, you could do alot of missions based on what their culture is (e.g. Yakuza, Mafia, Cartel etc.). It's also alot more fun as you play a character which at some point is neutral.

No they shouldn't.

I think if they're going to make another GTA, they should make it similar to GTA 3, that way, you could do alot of missions based on what their culture is (e.g. Yakuza, Mafia, Cartel etc.). It's also alot more fun as you play a character which at some point is neutral.

yea they should the gangbanging games wuz way more better then gta3

idk even though i did enjoy SA to a great extent its still at some point 2 far out there and i can't seem 2 play it for 2 long but i do think another Gang Banging one would be could or a kinda choose a gang thing like if you do so and so missions for so and so you ally and join that gang????idk

idk even though i did enjoy SA to a great extent its still at some point 2 far out there and i can't seem 2 play it for 2 long but i do think another Gang Banging one would be could or a kinda choose a gang thing like if you do so and so missions for so and so you ally and join that gang????idk

yea that's a good idea i would like to choose my own gang

i don't think so, it's way out of style and we already have saints row for that. gangsta gangbanger theme wouldn't be that good, i already like SA, so why bring another CJ?

i agree with TM, GTA III is the most neutral, i'd like to work for everyone

what i would like too see some more is Packie gang, the Irish gang/mafia, or maybe some more profesional drug empire gang like the vercetti gang in VC. if they are gonna make another gangbangers game it better be SAS

Edited by Denny Crane!

They should definitely do that. That's what every GTA should be about. And I don't give a fuck about what others say, it's the best. GTA SA was indeed the best because of it's theme and Radio Los Santos. Hood life for the win!

They should definitely do that. That's what every GTA should be about. And I don't give a fuck about what others say, it's the best. GTA SA was indeed the best because of it's theme and Radio Los Santos. Hood life for the win!

thats exactly how i feel about GTA SA cause all the others dont have to gang violence and many things to choose from unlike GTA 4

Come on, seriously; when GTA ported onto full 3D is focused on the Mafia..Little social elements..Little city life..Little feel of what was going on. It was all about looking good. Then come the ghetto and it blew the Mafia theme out of the water, IMO. Better music to set the atmosphere, a better sense of exploration, a more interesting set of character personalities and a never ending city. CJ was a very social person, he enjoyed going out, doing things that the Mafia would deem not worth doing, therefore I favor this theme much more. Me and Noodle should pick the songs for a new ghetto-themed game if Rockstar decide it :D A really good song is Still D.R.E - Dr Dre and Snoop Dogg and the video for the song is just like San Andreas.