Neon Glow!

I downloaded a neon mod, opened up txd workshop, and did all the right things, saved it,started GTA:SA, But it Did not show up Please help!!!!

If it works like a neon mod I saw discussed awhile back, I think you have to change one of the game's Display options to LOW. Search this forum and you should come across the details of it.

I downloaded a neon mod, opened up txd workshop, and did all the right things, saved it,started GTA:SA, But it Did not show up Please help!!!!

If it works like a neon mod I saw discussed awhile back, I think you have to change one of the game's Display options to LOW. Search this forum and you should come across the details of it.

But where can u find it, because i dont have much time, because have to make sakina's drift mod not crash my game, :innocent:

Edited by Nissan_Skyline_GTR_R34

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone tell me how to do that? i really want to have car neons in my game :bashhead: