Logins, sessions and missing mods

Hi guys. Weird problem, if I'm NOT logged in on the forums, I can't login from the Downloads page. If I have "Remember Me" checked on the forum login page, then I can log in from the Downloads page. Also, if I log in with remember me, log into the downloads, then log out via the forums, I can still log in under Downloads, but the forum will not have me logged in.

Also, about a year ago I submitted San An Studios (probably around when I released the first version, April-ish?) but it never showed up in the downloads section. Just wondering if it just got eaten or something. Also put up a Tommy skin mod, but that was recent, so I may be further back in the queue. Just wondering about that, thanks. :)

EDIT: Just tried getting back into downloads...HAH! :lolbounce:

Login failed. Please go back and ensure you have typed your username and password correctly.

Is this just the pains of sharing one db across multiple platforms?

Edited by PawfectFilms

Strange. Logout of the forums, then clear all cookies from thegtaplace.com.

Then, login on the forums and tick remember me. Now you should be logged in across the whole site. Visit the downloads database and you should already be logged in. It shares the same cookie.

Also, didn't you already have an account here? I remember you posting your videos a while back.

I approved your tommy skin btw, there's nothing else from you there though, so feel free to resubmit anything you'd like in our database ;)