GTA PSP Box Art

bryan

Guest KingofCrunck

its nice but from what ive herd you are going to be cj in gta psp you know it will be what he did in liberty

nice art though ^_^

its nice but from what ive herd you are going to be cj in gta psp you know it will be what he did in liberty

nice art though ^_^

Actually Rockstar Leeds has not released that information. And they probably won't. Until right before it's released. Hell, they might keep it more secret than Sony did with the PSP. I still have yet to see a PSP demo in stores.

Hell, they might keep it more secret than Sony did with the PSP. I still have yet to see a PSP demo in stores.

How did they keep it secret, before it was released? Cos I knew a bit about the PSP before it was released, its capabilities and such.

lol

Thnx for tellin me what you think about the boxart!

• 2 weeks later...
Sure, they released information, specs, pics, etc. But before it was released, did you ever play, touch, or even see a real American PSP? I doubt you did.

I have. I seen it on Spike Tv's 2004 Video Game Awards Hosted by Snoop Dogg.

San Andreas won game of the year. I think Will Smith or Sameual L. Jackson. I dont no which one but they came out with a PSP and said it was the only PSP made in America.

Edited by Tha OG

-_- God guy. That was ON TV. Now, no more of this. Take it to the PSP chat. The point is, anything you saw about the PSP was media, you never had one infront of you. It wasn't possible until March 24th.

Oh, and BTW. Whoever that was, didn't have the only "American PSP". Considering how they had beta ones, for the testers.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
whoever sed that you willbe playin as CJ in liberty

Check the date on that post, it was probably before we knew who would be that main character.

Also, I don't think that the black boxart with the LCS logo will be the final version, afterall there's not much to it. The first boxart of San Andreas was the same, black with the logo. But then they changed it. I'd say the black one's are just kinda place-holders.

:)

well duh, rockstar clearly stated that you will be playing as Tony Cipriani

anyways there is official box art already, it's black background wif the gta logo and red lcs underneath, wif RP in left corner and R* in right. Gud job though.

Gud night

You're a fuckin' dumbass, Johnny. STFU and GTFO.